Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 8 (Scrimmage at 6:30 PM)

So now i don't know how snapchat works....and i'm watching him go to the beach now with his maybe girlfriend? WHAT IS THIS SNAP CHAT CRAP. Am I old now? !@#$. This is just videos of his life...

Well there aren't gonna be any videos of the scrimmage since it hasn't started yet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@salsports

Reggie Bush will fair catch all the punts in scrimmage tonight. Get used to it. Won't be used a lot on offense. -- Rex

When a 20 yr old screws his knee doing nothing, you don't want a 30 yr old breaking something for punt return practice.

@JaySkurski

EJ Manuel alert: he completes a 25-yard gain to Greg Little for a first down, then a 43-yard TD to Marquise Goodwin. #Bills

@NICK_WKBW

Jonathan Williams nice burst and shake n'bake for big gain and 1st down for 1st team.

Cardale with some hesitancy -- tucked and run twice on 3rd team drive. #Bills

And then Boom Herron fumbles inside the 10 - def recovers - to end the drive for 3rd team offense . #Bills

@thadbrown7

Great Gillislee run ended by hard Aaron Williams stick on sideline. Neck got tested there.

it looks like the DBs are letting them catch uncontested passes. On purpose. Just lightly jogging and letting up at the end.

How does this help anyone? Except helping them not get injured. (not that there's anything at all wrong with that).

@buffalobills

In the fray. Under the lights. #BillsCamp

CpNlmbwWgAA3coH.jpg
@NICK_WKBW

Jerry Hughes in coverage on Greg Salas step for step -- takes ball off the helmet on under throw from Taylor. #Bills

Aaron Williams HAMMERS James Wilder...2 big hits for AW23 #Bills

@thadbrown7

Goodwin couldn't hang onto 3rd n short pass. Ball was low and bit behind from Tyrod, but needs to caught.

@MatthewFairburn

Cordy Glenn is limping off the field after a failed fourth down attempt from the first team offense.

Didn't seem very comfortable in Jax, he is comfortable at 3/4 speed. When the game speeds up EJ screws up.

Yeah, maybe I phrased that wrong. He still doesn't like playing the real games. But like, he plays great in scrimmages and preseason games.