If you were Chef Jim's dear mother...

Beerball

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. Especially advice on taking her out to dinner. Just a tad difficult seeing she's 3,000 miles away. :doh:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. Especially advice on taking her out to dinner. Just a tad difficult seeing she's 3,000 miles away. :doh:

Get your lazy ass on an airplane...

Hold her and love her. Jim doesn't need any advice there. My advice: Take her for a drive.

Thanks for the advice but that is by far the worst advice ever. I'm from California. We cruise at 90 mph. You want her to have a !@#$ing heart attack and die?? :censored:

Thanks for the advice but that is by far the worst advice ever. I'm from California. We cruise at 90 mph. You want her to have a !@#$ing heart attack and die?? :censored:

LOL!

Slow down and let Mama relive some scenery.

I went to visit my Granny (89) a few weeks ago. All the other family was great to see, but the time with Granny, and her memories were the best part, and the reason for the trip to begin with.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

LOL!

Slow down and let Mama relive some scenery.

Ha! Dude she is 91, lives in the house she grew up in that her parents bought in 1933! She's seen all the scenery over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It's her handsome son she wants to see.........wait. Hey mom! Get in the !@#$ing car!!

Edited by Chef Jim

<Private Message to Momma Chef Jim> The duct tape and twine are not for "your safety". He is holding you hostage to cash out your Exxon and 3M shares. Use your fingernails to slowly slice through the twine, release the duct tape muzzle and then dial 9-1-1. I hope you remain safe and unharmed. Yours, etc. Fergy <End Private Message to Momma Chef Jim>

None...just cry a lot so he'll come to see her more often.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. My mom cry?! Ha!! She's tough as nails. I crushed my thumb in a dirt bike accident when I was young. Told me I acted like a baby.

Ha! Dude she is 91, lives in the house she grew up in that her parents bought in 1933! She's seen all the scenery over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It's her handsome son she wants to see.........wait. Hey mom! Get in the !@#$ing car!!

That's a pretty hostile rebuttel for an honest and heartfelt suggestion. Do your thing, bro.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. My mom cry?! Ha!! She's tough as nails. I crushed my thumb in a dirt bike accident when I was young. Told me I acted like a baby.

Woa...I said none...none doesn't sound like advice.