Where the White Women At?!?

I just got this email from the illustrious mayor of Oakland. So they're limiting the jobs to only men of color??

Oaklanders,
In just 48 hours, the City of Oakland and the My Brothers Keeper Alliance will be hosting a Career Summit that will offer young men of color, ages 18-29, on-site hiring opportunities, community and workforce resources, in addition to interactive workshops and professional development training.
This FREE event will give participants a chance to apply to over 300 available positions with Bay Area employers, such as Target, Snapchat, Hilton Hotels, United Airlines, Sprint, Macy's, and more!
It is critical that we spread the word to as many people as possible about this amazing employment opportunity. If you know a young person who is currently seeking employment, urge them to REGISTER today.

Event location: Oakland Convention Center
Date: Thursday, July 21st
Event time: 9AM - 3PM

Maybe it's one of those secret police round ups, like they mail people with warrants that they won some major prize and to come collect it. When they show up, boom, cuffed and hauled off.

Isn't that what Raiders games are for?

Maybe it's one of those secret police round ups, like they mail people with warrants that they won some major prize and to come collect it. When they show up, boom, cuffed and hauled off.

I've often thought that is what we should do for the Jihadists.

Advertise heavily for volunteers who want to strike out at the West.

Give them training in a desert camp and load them by the hundreds on buses and planes and make them all just disappear into a black hole.

Half. If Obama, who is half black, can identify as a black to futher his agenda I can identify as white to further mine.

Hell, with this administration you can self-identify as a one-legged Asian Jewish woman, if you want.

But then a cop might shoot her.

Only if she draws a target on a map of Oakland

Even then, how many of the recently killed black men were gay? well the ones killed by cops anyway, not the ones killed by a Jihadist Democrat lone wolf of unknown motivation

Only if she draws a target on a map of Oakland

Even then, how many of the recently killed black men were gay? well the ones killed by cops anyway, not the ones killed by a Jihadist Democrat lone wolf of unknown motivation

I'd shoot her all right but only if she came her and bent over and painted that target directly on Oakland.

Well yes, white is a color. I do have a nice tan however.

My issue is with the age discrimination. :rolleyes:

ColorS. White light is the presence of all colors of the spectrum. You know, ROY G. BIV.

Somebody has to do the heavy lifting and get something done. You think United Airlines wants your old fat azz slinging bags into an airplane? :nana: