John Murphy's new co-host

Hate to say it, but Jones seems like a nice guy, but he is maybe even more milquetoast than Murphy...what on earth are they thinking?

more things going onThe move to noon has been positive, so far , because there are more guests, more things going on, and that leaves less time for Murphy to kill...but why on earth are they scared to add somebody with a personality to the lineup?

Ruben Brown or Gabe Northern would have been much better choices in my opinion...if they wanted somebody more current, maybe go after Fred Jackson when/if he retires. I can't imagine being compelled to tune into this show in the off-season unless thee is something particularly newsworthy going on.

Who knew that having Bills talk 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, would be a bad thing?

I only heard Jones a few times but I thought he was pretty good. But I'll be honest and say I rarely listen to WGR. But at least, Murphy is a giant d bag like most of the people on that station.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only heard Jones a few times but I thought he was pretty good. But I'll be honest and say I rarely listen to WGR. But at least, Murphy is a giant d bag like most of the people on that station.

Yeah, I think Murph is a great guy, and Jones seems cut from the same cloth, but it just doesn't make for great radio. I think that is why ESPN morphed into "point-coutner point" entertainment...

Hate to say it, but Jones seems like a nice guy, but he is maybe even more milquetoast than Murphy...what on earth are they thinking?

Team sponsored radio, where we dare you to try and stay awake(or not reach for the channel dial) through the entire 3 hours. LOL

Edited by LabattBlue