Bills 2016 Minicamp: June 14 - 16

I just think that Roman did a nice job, and I don't want Rex to think he had to overreach to prove that he can turn things around after 2015

I am only making the reference that Rex is truly a Head Coach. Folks only talk about him as if he was the defensive coordinator so much it drives me nuts.

HC, still learning it seems. A smart man lets Roman do his thing of course, but Rex has surely given him a vision and then the requisite attention a HC should give to his team in general.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buut hurt ?

Maybe Rex focused more on the Offense last year and hoped the Defense would take care of itself with his long time staff ?

I have mentioned once or twice what Roman said was likely.

Regardless Roman has me as a Fan.

Looking forward to this Offense long term :ph34r:

why not ? I don't get this thinking.

The reason why I dont like it is because their were rumors this was a problem with the jets.......

Then he comes to Buffalo....hires Roman who knows what he is doing and you didnt hear much of Rex involved with the offense

Its too much for Rex to micro manage.....did his D last year suffer because of it?

The reason why I dont like it is because their were rumors this was a problem with the jets.......

Then he comes to Buffalo....hires Roman who knows what he is doing and you didnt hear much of Rex involved with the offense

Its too much for Rex to micro manage.....did his D last year suffer because of it?

i thought he was criticized for focusing too much on D and not caring enough about the offense in nj?

He is the head Coach.

How did you take the leap to micro manage, or anyone for that matter.

It's his job and Roman seems pleased. He said " best job in America" you guys do Watch these press videos don't you ?

OMGosh John.

i thought he was criticized for focusing too much on D and not caring enough about the offense in nj?

I had heard rumours that it was the other way around....and that was why offense suffered when he was HC

He is the head Coach.

How did you take the leap to micro manage, or anyone for that matter.

It's his job and Roman seems pleased. He said " best job in America" you guys do Watch these press videos don't you ?

OMGosh John.

He is the head coach who only has another guy as DC in name only

You know RR truly is the DC of this team in reality right?

apparently, he is criticised for too much or not enough regardless.

I get it.

I really do.

but take things at face value when you can. do not trust others opinions as fact

I had heard rumours that it was the other way around....and that was why offense suffered when he was HC

He is the head coach who only has another guy as DC in name only

You know RR truly is the DC of this team in reality right?

No I do not.

He is the HEAD COACH

who the hell told you this anyways? Vic Rodak ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Dude.....really?

Come on man

I am serious as heck.

He came up as a defensive C we all know that. His strength. we know that because it happened. Easy to say he runs the defense

But to call him the unofficial DC who should not dip his toes into Romans efforts?

Media has messed your mind Kid.

I have read so many blurbs about Rex picking the troubled Kids in the draft i almost puked. It was every week. and many many felt that is his MO.

Just lazy writing.

The truth might be he has clear vision as to what his Defense should be conceptually and the nuances to get there.

He seems to use the same concepts on Offense. Multiples and disguise via Roman and his brilliance.

It is Rex's Team.

Really.

Edited by 3rdand12

I am serious as heck.

He came up as a defensive C we all know that. His strength. we know that because it happened. Easy to say he runs the defense

But to call him the unofficial DC who should not dip his toes into Romans efforts?

Media has messed your mind Kid.

I have read so many blurbs about Rex picking the troubled Kids in the draft i almost puked. It was every week. and many many felt that is his MO.

Just lazy writing.

The truth might be he has clear vision as to what his Defense should be conceptually and the nuances to get there.

He seems to use the same concepts on Offense. Multiples and disguise via Roman and his brilliance.

It is Rex's Team.

Really.

ok lol

@SalSports

Bills working KR, rotating as returners: Walter Powell, Javier Arenas, Jonathan Williams, Kevon Seymour.

ST coordination Danny Crossman is really getting after the kick return unit today.

Don't be like Geno....Duck Jordan!

@MatthewFairburn

Jordan Mills and IK Enemkpali exchanging words after the play. Mills had to be held back.

@SalSports

Bills working KR, rotating as returners: Walter Powell, Javier Arenas, Jonathan Williams, Kevon Seymour.

ST coordination Danny Crossman is really getting after the kick return unit today.

@MatthewFairburn

Jordan Mills and IK Enemkpali exchanging words after the play. Mills had to be held back.

Ha ha, when I first read this I was thinking Jordan Gay. That would have been funny.

@buffalobills

Rob Ryan: "I wanted to come on because I'd heard Rex talk about how great this team, organization is. It's awesome."

ClFa-apVYAAr9ka.jpg
@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rob Ryan: "Wherever Dennis and Rex see fit and want me to help out" defines his role. @wgrz

#Bills Rob Ryan: "In coaching everybody takes their lumps... We are Ryans and we believe in what our name is." @wgrz

#Bills Rob Ryan: "I think every team in the AFC East has to have plans to beat New England." @wgrz

@JoeBuscaglia

Rob Ryan: "This Preston Brown guy is going to be a star" #Bills

Rob Ryan, with the last part in jest: I learned a lot from Bill Belichick, and he didn't learn sh*t, anything from me. #Bills

@SalSports

@MatthewFairburn

IK is so worthless.

@buffalobills

Rob Ryan: "I wanted to come on because I'd heard Rex talk about how great this team, organization is. It's awesome."

ClFa-apVYAAr9ka.jpg
@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rob Ryan: "Wherever Dennis and Rex see fit and want me to help out" defines his role. @wgrz

#Bills Rob Ryan: "In coaching everybody takes their lumps... We are Ryans and we believe in what our name is." @wgrz

#Bills Rob Ryan: "I think every team in the AFC East has to have plans to beat New England." @wgrz

@JoeBuscaglia

Rob Ryan: "This Preston Brown guy is going to be a star" #Bills

Rob Ryan, with the last part in jest: I learned a lot from Bill Belichick, and he didn't learn sh*t, anything from me. #Bills

"I came here because no one but my twin brother would give me a job"

@buffalobills

Rex: "Usually this time of year I can't wait for vacation, but this year, I can't wait to get the season started." 270a.png

ClFehxRWkAAORX6.jpg

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan: "We've won the offseason... We competed so well against eachother... It's so much further along than we were." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan had a lottery: Corey Graham and Greg Roman got to start vacation a day early. @wgrz

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says he would give an "A-plus" to Tyrod Taylor for his work this spring. He adds that he's "not big" in... http://es.pn/1Ubi0AU

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan says it's too early to tell if Sammy Watkins will get extensive work during training camp.

Rex Ryan on Preston Brown: "I see it on the field every day, how he's taken charge... He's definitely reached the expectations we gave him."

@JoeBuscaglia

"For my money, Dez Lewis is the guy," that has stood out at WR, Rex Ryan said. He said he's taken off. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said he'll still be making the defensive play calls for the Bills this season.

Rex Ryan said he's been telling Ed Reed to work out three or four times a week "just in case." Rex thinks Reed can still play.

Dez Lewis is getting the early offseason hype, any pictures of videos of him at camp? I'm curious as to how he looks out there.

Great to hear that he has come on since last season, because I sure didn't see much in him other than size.

@MarkLud12

When talking to Charles Clay, Aaron Williams came over and spoke into my recorder: "85 and 23 are going to be in the Pro Bowl this year."

@SalSports

There are just some people who have a certain presence about them when they're around, speak, etc. Ed Reed is one of those people.

Reed was interesting & insightful today with the media. I could honestly sit & talk with him for hours. But he prob wouldnt want to do that

@viccarucci

Hearing #Bills OT Cordy Glenn sat out minicamp practices w a minor foot issue.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: #Bills HC Rex Ryan declares "We won the off-season. I would challenge any team" ...

https://t.co/aJ0G5Wy6c7