Tragic news for The Hip, last tour...

ricojes

I was contacted by some one in the music/radio business recently. Rumors of the Hip playing at the Ralph. No date mentioned

If true, probably towards the end of August when there's no home pre-season games.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there will be any American dates guys.

The band said this will only be a Canadian tour

CBF

Throw enough money at them, and they may reconsider making a quick stop across the border.

Man Machine Poem Tour

Thank you for the support in this morning's registered users pre-sale. Due to overwhelming demand the following four shows have been added to the Man Machine Poem Tour.

The registered users pre-sale will be available for these four new shows beginning at 10am local time on Tuesday, May 31st.

The password for that pre-sale is machine

Tickets will be available on Friday, June 3 through Ticketmaster and their partner websites.

July 26 – Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

July 30 – Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place

August 3 – Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome

August 14 – Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

BUFFALO IS CANADA!!!

There is no doubt about that!

Under these circumstances, yes.

Got it - it would be a ton of people coming over the Peace Bridge. If I were a big fan, and I always did intend to delve into them, I would make sure to see as many as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

August 20th Kingston Show to be Broadcast on CBC

As part of the Man Machine Poem Tour, we’ve partnered with the CBC to broadcast the August 20th show live from Kingston, Ontario.

CBC is broadcasting and streaming this commercial-free show on Saturday, August 20th at 8:30 p.m. ET across CBC Television, CBC Radio One, CBC Radio 2, CBC’s YouTube channels, and cbcmusic.ca.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

August 20th Kingston Show to be Broadcast on CBC

As part of the Man Machine Poem Tour, we’ve partnered with the CBC to broadcast the August 20th show live from Kingston, Ontario.

CBC is broadcasting and streaming this commercial-free show on Saturday, August 20th at 8:30 p.m. ET across CBC Television, CBC Radio One, CBC Radio 2, CBC’s YouTube channels, and cbcmusic.ca.

Here's the Youtube channel link...

https://www.youtube.com/user/cbcradio3