JP Losman question....

Buftex

Not that it matters, but does anyone know if JP is jewish? He certainly looks like he could be, and the last name could be too! Before you all get uppity, I have part jewish heritage, and am proud of it, even though I was raided Catholic! Just curious if anyone knows!

Not that it matters, but does anyone know if JP is jewish?  He certainly looks like he could be, and  the last name could be too!  Before you all get uppity, I have part jewish heritage, and am proud of it, even though I was raided Catholic!  Just curious if anyone knows!

246821[/snapback]

dumb question , ANY MORE :D

be honest and tell us if you think his race or nationality is important to you

246997[/snapback]

Okay, I will be painfully honest. I think his race or nationality is important to me, or I probably wouldn't have asked. If he is not jewish, it would not make a difference to me, I will pull for anyone wearing a Bills uniform. I was interested more from a personal stand point (as I stated, half my family is jewish), I thought it would be cool to be able to tell my nephew, when I am trying to turn him into a Bills fan, that he and JP have something in common. There have not been a lot of prominent jewish figures in NFL history (although Marv is jewish). The kid gets picked on from time to time, for being jewish. The fact that this is being misconstrued as some racist thing is idiotic... what are you afraid if you find out he is, you won't be able to root for him?

Not that it matters, but does anyone know if JP is jewish?  He certainly looks like he could be, and  the last name could be too!  Before you all get uppity, I have part jewish heritage, and am proud of it, even though I was raided Catholic!  Just curious if anyone knows!

246821[/snapback]

raided Catholic, I like that.

Sid Luckman was Jewish. Benny Friedman, who just elected into the Hall of Fame, was Jewish. Hebrews, lets be proud of our players.