JP Losman question....

Buftex

Here's a list.  I've also read that Mike Tice, coach of the Vikings is Jewish but he was not included on this list.

http://www.jewishsports.com/jewsin/nfl.htm

247183[/snapback]

I am proud of my Jewish heritage, and all of my Jewish brethren, but is it possible we could drop Dan Snyder from that list?

Dan Snyder :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

For you idiots that think that his religion has anything to do with his football prowess...He was named after a catholic pope so you do the math

247260[/snapback]

I don't think anyone thinks his religion has anything to do with his football prowess.

It's funny to me that our country has become so PC you can't even say the word "jewish" without someone shitting a brick.

Saying "jewish" is ok. Just like it's ok to say "black guy", or "mexican". It's so funny when people are talking and their voice turns to a whisper when they want to say "black person". Believe me, they know they're black.

Can't we all just get along?

:D

I don't think anyone thinks his religion has anything to do with his football prowess.

It's funny to me that our country has become so PC you can't even say the word "jewish" without someone shitting a brick.

Saying "jewish" is ok. Just like it's ok to say "black guy", or "mexican".  It's so funny when people are talking and their voice turns to a whisper when they want to say "black person". Believe me, they know they're black.

Can't we all just get along?

:D

247265[/snapback]

Sure saying jewish is ok but to define someone in your mind by their religion or color is stupid and pointless. Their is no need to whisper the obvious to describe someone, if you do then you must have some other issues. People must be catching Rush Linbaugh's "Donnovan Mcnabb syndrome."

Sure saying jewish is ok but to define someone in your mind by their religion or color is stupid and pointless.  Their is no need to whisper the obvious to describe someone, if you do then you must have some other issues.  People must be catching  Rush Linbaugh's "Donnovan Mcnabb syndrome."

247309[/snapback]

Coltrane, not sure what you are trying to say here. This has been a polite and fun thread questioning the ethnicity of our new starting QB. I don't think it is rude or out of line at all. We are not saying he is a better/worse athlete because he may be jewish or hispanic, but there have been a lot of questions on a lot of threads about his personal background because we are all dying to know everything we can about the man that will hopefully lead our team to the promised land. It seems you are just having an argument with yourself.

BTW, this is just an observation, not a personal attack upon ya.

Sure saying jewish is ok but to define someone in your mind by their religion or color is stupid and pointless.  Their is no need to whisper the obvious to describe someone, if you do then you must have some other issues.  People must be catching  Rush Linbaugh's "Donnovan Mcnabb syndrome."

247309[/snapback]

Actually Coltrane, I am not sure what your point is. I am sorry I started this thread. It was not meant to have any sort of negative racial overtones at all, as I explained. It seems like you, and a few others think that acknowleding anyones heritage is racist. That is sad...if people are proud of their heritage, it is seen as a denigration of others...this situation is really nothing like Rush's "Donavan McNabb syndrome"....