Trump's Mob Ties

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-07/mob-allys-daughter-trump-was-close-to-my-dad

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-mob-mafia/

"The mob connections of Donald are extraordinarily extensive," New York investigative journalist Wayne Barrett told CNN in an interview.

The GOP candidate said he barely knew Felix Sater, but Sater’s sworn testimony offered a different account.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ****. It's impossible to own real estate in Manhattan in the 70s and 80s without having mob ties.

Blah blah blah....couple days ago NY times article he abused women. Then that got debunked. Now he's in the mob. Blah blah next it will be his German dad Fred had "ties to Nazis" ...blah blah. ...wait I just gave NY times it's next headline

Edited by truth on hold

Blah blah blah....couple days ago NY times article he abused women. Then that got debunked. Now he's in the mob. Blah blah next it will be his German dad Fred had "ties to Nazis" ...blah blah. ...wait I just gave NY times it's next headline

So they should simply be ignored even if true.

I thought you'd look kindly on his Nazi association?

So they should simply be ignored even if true.

I thought you'd look kindly on his Nazi association?

The problem is that you can - and people do - tie anyone to anything (hell, I have mob ties). You have to ignore much of it, or be overwhelmed with bull **** accusations like "Bush created Hitler."

The problem is that you can - and people do - tie anyone to anything (hell, I have mob ties). You have to ignore much of it, or be overwhelmed with bull **** accusations like "Bush created Hitler."

I'm guessing your ties aren't as deep as Trump's. Is it a case of him buying concrete from the families or is it a case where he needed muscle to gain advantage?

I'm guessing your ties aren't as deep as Trump's. Is it a case of him buying concrete from the families or is it a case where he needed muscle to gain advantage?

Why the "either, or"? Probably both.

The media is desperate to destroy Trump now they've spent a year building him up.

The media was always trying to destroy him. They just wrongly assumed that with the bombastic things he said, he'd bring them ratings but just be a sideshow with no chance to win. But the opposite happened and they were the unwitting facilitators to his rise, and on their dime, not his. Now as you said they're desperately trying to dig up dirt because they can't attack him for being rich, white and old, because Hilly is as well. They're trying the "war on women" angle but that is falling flat since Trump's has a history or promoting women to high positions in his companies, and he's not shy about saying Hilly and Billy have been waging a war on women of their own. So now it's mob ties.