5-13: Bills' Rookies Take the Annual Tour of Buffalo

Has anybody looked at a bison lately? They're basically a bigger, angrier, humpbacked cow.

That being said, the throwback logo is one of the ten best logos in sports, in my biased opinion.

A cow is female.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills rookie RB Jonathan Williams locked in an intense game of air hockey at the children's hospital

CiXFYlMUoAAGXC8.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get the feeling Cardale will start games if not this year, then next while TT potentially gets dinged up?

If he's starts this year both TT & EJ will have been injured and the season will be up in flames. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Well, they all seem pretty comfortable with each other already. Chemistry is important I guess.

Just don't ask any of them any chemistry questions. Or geography. Definitely no math. Or biology (No cows, bro) But hey, at least he knew what a duck is (and steered the Titanic towards it). The duck goes quack!

I'm not normally a negative guy, but that was painful to watch. And the news crews just hung on their every last, 6th grade level Words/actions. Personality? Not in my book.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Has anybody looked at a bison lately? They're basically a bigger, angrier, humpbacked cow.

That being said, the throwback logo is one of the ten best logos in sports, in my biased opinion.

Cows are girls.

The old logo has it's man junk out.

And FWIW, a bigger, angrier, stronger, faster, humpbacked version of a steer is a pretty impressive thing.

Cow

1-congresscons.jpg

Bull

sugars-2010-bull-calf.jpg

Bison

E7B1779.jpg

Edited by That's No Moon