And here's the slippery slope we all predicted:

A disorder means they are not normal. Did you read the article?

But I thought a person's sexual identity and sexuality was an essential part of who they are, and should not be discriminated against, and certainly not categorized as having a mental disorder.

I mean, if a person with a Y chromosome who pretends that they don't, belongs to a sub-set of individuals with a 40% suicide rate, and possesses a desire to mutilate their body doesn't have a mental disorder; who the hell does?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I mean, if a person with a Y chromosome, who belongs to a sub-set of individuals with a 40% suicide rate, and possesses a desire to mutilate their body doesn't have a mental disorder; who the hell does?

Stoners?

Yes. "Come out of the closet, everywhere pedophiles!"

Nobody should ever be shunned. Except capitalists.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Yes. "Come out of the closet, everywhere pedophiles!"

The article says approximately 1% of the male population are pedophiles.

Given how hard the far left has worked to allow .02% of the male population to dress like women and pull their dick out in front of little girls in a public bathroom, we can patiently wait for one city to pass a law that says it's okay for an adult male to have sex with a pre-pubescent boy or girl. This will be followed by the state passing a law overturning the city's law, to ensure everyone knows that should be against the law within the state.

And then, as is natural, Bruce Springsteen will cancel a concert in that state, but hold a free charity for pedophiles.

Because the work of a far left nutbag is never done.

Edited by LABillzFan

The article says approximately 1% of the male population are pedophiles.

Best part of the article. Make up a number from thin air....make it as high as it possibly can be but still fool half of people into believing it.......then have it taken as gospel until a few years down the line when it is actually "discovered" to be an even higher number. In a few years we'll all be told to believe somewhere between 2.5 and 5% is the real number. Then convert that % into a number of people. 5% of 350 million = 17.5 million "victims".

But I thought a person's sexual identity and sexuality was an essential part of who they are, and should not be discriminated against, and certainly not categorized as having a mental disorder.

I mean, if a person with a Y chromosome who pretends that they don't, belongs to a sub-set of individuals with a 40% suicide rate, and possesses a desire to mutilate their body doesn't have a mental disorder; who the hell does?

Good, don't discriminate. But if they violate a child, prosecute them. You may like women, but that doesn't give you the right to bang some chick who doesn't want you to. And children can't give consent.

It's fine to be whomever you want to be, until you !@#$ children.

YOU WILL COMPLY !

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/

What a criminal fugging hack Barry is. This is the danger of centralized authoritarian dictatorships. Got influence on every facet of life. Just like the mob.

"There is no room in our schools for discrimination of any kind, including......

My kid likes PB & J and wants to sit at the allergy table because it is by a pretty window. He is being discriminated against. Oh look, Billy looks dead.

YOU WILL COMPLY !

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/

What a criminal fugging hack Barry is. This is the danger of centralized authoritarian dictatorships. Got influence on every facet of life. Just like the mob.

While I have been extremely critical of this president, he gets very high marks for trolling his political opponents.

Blackmailing states to do things his way or face a loss of funding over something so unbelievably trivial is what he does best; it gets everyone barking and fighting so his base has something else to whine about...and it keeps everyone from debating his presidency, which is essentially what this presidential election *should* be about.

So now, instead of talking about Obama's failures on the economy and foreign policy, we will have to listen to what Hillary and Donald think about this latest SJW deflection, and I suspect you're going to find something interesting: they will both agree with Obama. Watch closely.

I was recently at an airport where the line for the women's bathroom ran 20 long outside the doors. One of the older ladies decided to try using the men's room instead. A few seconds later she came out and joined the line of women.

There has to be some kind of discrimination going on when a woman would rather wait in line than go to an empty guy's restroom. Anyone ever venture into both to notice the difference?

I was recently at an airport where the line for the women's bathroom ran 20 long outside the doors. One of the older ladies decided to try using the men's room instead. A few seconds later she came out and joined the line of women.

There has to be some kind of discrimination going on when a woman would rather wait in line than go to an empty guy's restroom. Anyone ever venture into both to notice the difference?

Yes, I've studied this extensively and my only conclusion is that there is more graffiti in the ladies rooms. I attribute that to them having both of their hands free.

step one: acknowledgement of homosexuals through marraige.

step two: trannies in bathrooms

step three: PEDOPHILES ARE NORMAL

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0

It's hard to be right all the time.

Your oversimplifaction of the article notwithstanding, it raises an interesting point that treatment for many things is available before an act is committed, but pedopilia we don't even try to treat. It's actually screwed up.

We should try to treat people who feel the urge to act (but don't) AND AT THE SAME TIME, punish actors with the harshest penalties possible. And that's where the article's title "Pedophilia a disorder, not a crime" gets it totally wrong.

Edited by Observer