So about Rex Ryan...

Just watched his Real Sports interview from sometime in the spring of 2015. A couple of things stood out to me and not in a good way.

1. He loves Buffalo so much and wants to live in the "place with the most snow" yet he lives in Nashville Tennessee most of the year.

2. He is Dyslexic.

3. Rather than try to control his eating and exercise to lose weight when he "suddenly" realized he weighed 350 pounds he immediately got weight loss surgery.

4. He falsely guaranteed the Super Bowl nearly every year he was in NY.

5. And the most scary thing is he thinks the only reason Rob Ryan isn't a head coach is because he has long hair.

It's easy to see how he won the Pegulas over with his charisma but he is just not a bright guy. It almost makes me feel bad for Whaley as I think this is much more the owners coach than his. And not to be a Whaley apologist and beat a dead horse but Manuel was also a Nix guy. So the two biggest decisions under his supposed GM regime were made by other people. On his own he has done quite well.

I think there are a of Bills fans that weren't enamored with the Rex Ryan hiring, myself included. I wanted Hue Jackson, who was rumored to believe he had the Bills job, making me think he was probably the Pegulas #2.

I'll be watching him closely in Cleveland, I really believe in him.

We don't need him to be a bright guy, we need him to be a good football coach.

Brilliance and head coaching acumen are mutually exclusive.

A lot of smart guys are crappy coaches and on the flipside, a lot of dolts are good coaches.

Rex may not be the brightest when it comes to the world; but in the football world, he is accomplished. Many feel he is not - this seems to be the biggest cause for debate in Buffalo - especially after last season's defensive performance.

I still have my money on him to right the defense. My biggest concern is QB; 'cause in this leage you are no where without a top-ten guy.