Bills' Rookie Minicamp Starts on Friday

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

RBs Coach Anthony Lynn telling Jonathan Williams to get his pad level down. Telling him he's going to get lit up. #Bills

@JonahJavad

Rob Ryan working 1-on-1 with Bills first round pick Shaq Lawson.

VibrantLittleHarlequinbug-size_restricte

@SalSports

Cardale really holds ball nice and high on his drop before release. That's good. Doesn't feel natural for most QBs

SadNewCalf-size_restricted.gif

@JonahJavad

Former UB quarterback Joe Licata: "I'm just trying to do what I do best and that's throw the ball accurately."

ChyRslGXAAMxIGY.jpg

@JonahJavad

Bills 1st round pick Shaq Lawson on defensive scheme: "It comes fast. I can tell it's a lot different than college."

ChySfpxXEAANsMl.jpg

Bills 2nd round pick Reggie Ragland on Bills defense: "A lot like Bama's. Just different terminology."

ChyTn6DWUAATh4d.jpg

@JonahJavad

Bills 3rd round pick and @RQUINN619 bff Adolphus Washington: "They've got me playing tackle/end. Defensive end."

ChyUajiWkAAWE06.jpg
@haprusak

Adolphus Washington says he was close with Cardale Jones at Ohio State...says it's nice to have a former teammate here. @WGRZ

@JonahJavad

Little Gronk (Rob's younger brother Glenn) played a bit of tight end today at Bills Rookie Camp.

ChyVlg3XAAE6ysT.jpg

@JonahJavad

Glenn Gronkowski on Rob: "I'm a little more tame. A little more intelligent probably (laughs)." 1f602.png

@JonahJavad

Bills rookie QB Cardale Jones admits having to improve his footwork and keep his elbow up (to avoid low throws).

ChyYLCVUoAAfpC7.jpg

@ScottSwenson4

David Lee QB Coach is working on Jones mechanics.

ChyX601UgAAOrf1.jpg

@buffalobills

Cardale on Rex letting players speak their minds: "Maybe Rex is my long lost dad. Been looking for him for 23 years"

ChyZw0SWsAA423b.jpg
@JonahJavad

Bills rookie LB Eric Striker: "Everybody's path is different... I'm happy the video touched and inspired many people."

@ScottSwenson4

Eric Stiker talks about his emotional video we highlighted on @news4buffalo . He is happy he touched a lot of people

ChyZy2tXEAAAheY.jpg

Is it just me or does Glenn Gronkowski look like some random 40 something year old maintenance worker that accidentally wandered up to the mic?

I can honestly say I never saw him before he got signed.. But I had the exact same thought when I saw a picture for the first time.. Looks like he could be Gronks dad.

This is just fun.

The season can't start any sooner.

Lets not rush it Mark, this bit is one of my favorite parts !

@buffalobills

Cardale Jones couldn't keep his number 12 because of Jim Kelly. But we think these QBs will get along just fine.1f44c.png

Chye3e7WUAArfnr.jpg

nice picture !!