2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I love about Sal is that he's so positive about all of our moves and developments with the team.

....LMAO......he's just like Matthews.....Bobby the American ripped Bflo for not giving up a 2nd to Minny for Skullpepper.......another Bobby gem was that OBD would easily get a 4th for Moulds and taking anything less was ignorance....he does "know it all".....Roth, a Buffalo native likes to jump on Sal's berating bandwagon as well.............

its due diligence to research all scenarios

True, better have some trade downs locked in too.

I will be pissed if we trade up or draft QB, the only thing worse would be both.

Duke Manyweather's OL rankings - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-_O5I0m_1mwJYyYuL1jiXZ49G85CfYqoPCcbdlInU0c/edit#gid=0

Duke being this low on Conor McDermott makes me sad but I'll bow down to a better man than I.

Connor is bad, pass

I'd give our 2017 1st, 4th, and 7th up to move up a couple spots!

This would be acceptable lol, McD is a genius already

Not when we needed to. We ran up up some points on some dog crap teams but couldn't perform in close games and win.

We scored 24 points in 6 losses. The rest of the AFC playoff teams combined had 4 such losses. They had 6 losses by less than a score and the other 2 by 2 scores. The meaningless points being run up isn't true and used to discredit the offense. It's not reality.

We scored 24 points in 6 losses. The rest of the AFC playoff teams combined had 4 such losses. They had 6 losses by less than a score and the other 2 by 2 scores. The meaningless points being run up isn't true and used to discredit the offense. It's not reality.

Yes, this argument has a 60 page thread. Sorry, didn't want to get that going in this one.

Naw, we can let it die here.

Who is the prospect that you are highest on that people aren't talking enough about?

Hmm, probably mention a guy that Buffalo looked at that makes sense.

Tim Williams, EDGE Alabama

Bills could get him in round 2 or so and he might not be a 3 down player, maybe 40% of the snaps. But those snaps he will be coming at the QB and every team needs that.

Hmm, probably mention a guy that Buffalo looked at that makes sense.

Tim Williams, EDGE Alabama

Bills could get him in round 2 or so and he might not be a 3 down player, maybe 40% of the snaps. But those snaps he will be coming at the QB and every team needs that.

Williams is the rare underrated Bama player. I feel like Ardarius Stewart is being a little underrated on that note. In terms of pass rush though I think that the Bills will take a guy. I'm kind of hoping for Trey Hendrickson to be that guy if he makes it to the 5th.

Williams is the rare underrated Bama player. I feel like Ardarius Stewart is being a little underrated on that note. In terms of pass rush though I think that the Bills will take a guy. I'm kind of hoping for Trey Hendrickson to be that guy if he makes it to the 5th.

I think pass rush is always needed and McD's scheme relies on front four pressure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.