2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama are once again stacked on defense. It'll take me a damn week to watch them all in detail.

Reuben Foster is something else. He's got Ragland's mean streak and instincts but a better class of athlete. Ryan Anderson doesn't get much hype but I think he's got a sustainable NFL skill set off the edge.

Zach Banner for USC is eating away the talent he's got. Just too fat to be agile, not a chance you can take him early.

@BuffRumblings

Our EIC @ChrisTrapasso’s MMQB-style college football notebook.

https://t.co/zxhGDAnRAs

proxy.jpg?t=HBibAWh0dHBzOi8vY2RuMC52b3gt

Instant analysis: Tracking CFB's top 10 players
The first weekend of the college football season rolls on, and we're tracking the top 10 players in the game. See their Week 1 stats and analysis of how they fared in their 2016 debuts.

Last name Williams? Check

Clemson player? Check

Position of need? Check

WR Mike Wiliams to Bills in 2017

Welcome to the club!! He's been one of my targets for the 1st round pick.

What's the deal with Fournette

Woefully underused and Harris is awful!! They have 1st round talent at RB and both WRs and they can't move the ball. Cam Cameron is equally terrible.

Welcome to the club!! He's been one of my targets for the 1st round pick.

Woefully underused and Harris is awful!! They have 1st round talent at RB and both WRs and they can't move the ball. Cam Cameron is equally terrible.

Bills scouts were reportedly at that Clemson game so saw him live. Can you imagine Watkins-Williams duo at WR?

I will give LSU some benefit of the doubt in that I believe the Wisconsin D is legit. However, the lack of creativity on offense was absurd! Whether it's cam Cameron to blame, I still think Les Miles does "the least with the most" pretty much on an annual basis. My favorite thing going back to last season is when they use Fournette as a decoy. don't get it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Alabama are once again stacked on defense. It'll take me a damn week to watch them all in detail.

Reuben Foster is something else. He's got Ragland's mean streak and instincts but a better class of athlete. Ryan Anderson doesn't get much hype but I think he's got a sustainable NFL skill set off the edge.

I have been raving about Foster and Anderson for a long time.

Foster is a cross between Ragland and Courtney Upshaw., but reminds me a bit more of Upshaw because of the way he can cover. Anderson is a legit pass rusher AND run stopper. And if you can believe it, he too can cover some.

If you are spending time breaking down the Tide defense, I urge you to check out CB Minkah Fitzpatrick. This game was his first as a true soph., and he is amazing. Imo, he will soon be an All American DB. In fact, the Tide secondary is probably as good as 1 or 2 NFL teams.

There are at least 7 stars on the Tide starting defense, and I want to know more about #94 on the DL. He looked pretty damn good in the middle. ;)

I have been raving about Foster and Anderson for a long time.

Foster is a cross between Ragland and Courtney Upshaw., but reminds me a bit more of Upshaw because of the way he can cover. Anderson is a legit pass rusher AND run stopper. And if you can believe it, he too can cover some.

If you are spending time breaking down the Tide defense, I urge you to check out CB Minkah Fitzpatrick. This game was his first as a true soph., and he is amazing. Imo, he will soon be an All American DB. In fact, the Tide secondary is probably as good as 1 or 2 NFL teams.

There are at least 7 stars on the Tide starting defense, and I want to know more about #94 on the DL. He looked pretty damn good in the middle. ;)

I noticed Foster on ST, probably his sophomore year. Dude just hits everything with the force of the universe. He's a freak that'll get the "But, Alabama" noise like Mosley did.

I've noticed Minkah a few times. Obviously, the Championship game was one of them. He's a talented kid but I think he's got some issues to iron out. I think Marlon Humphrey is the superstar DB for them. He's on another level entirely. His athletic ability is out of this world.

I'll also have to take a peek at Lester Cotton (LG) as well. He looks enormous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.