5-2: Deadline for Fifth Year Option on 2013 1st Round Picks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard not to root for ej. Its hard to overlook the many chances he has been given and the struggles he has made repeatedly. But, its hard not to cheer for him.

I wonder where he will be in 2017. I wonder what the chances of him being here are as a 3rd qb?

Its hard not to root for ej. Its hard to overlook the many chances he has been given and the struggles he has made repeatedly. But, its hard not to cheer for him.

I wonder where he will be in 2017. I wonder what the chances of him being here are as a 3rd qb?

I agree with you. Sad he didn't work out better, but it's still hard not to root for him.

I think he will be somewhere else as a backup. I see a couple of years of low level backup money for him before he falls out of the league.

Remember, the Rams traded up to the Bills' eighth spot for this guy.

@ProFootballTalk

Rams have yet to inform Tavon Austin whether they'll pick up fifth-year option, per source; it would cost them $12.2 million in 2017 salary.

Yeah, I remember a lot of mocks giving us Tavon that year, but I was glad we traded down instead, even though EJ didn't pan out.