Reagan

Because making fun of dementia is a wonderful topic . :thumbsup:

I don't know how much fun this movie will make of Alzheimer's or if will be a serious take on it but it it's a comedy it could be pretty poor taste. But then again we're talking Hollywood.

Outrage ?............................yeah, I suppose.

It's almost like Hollywood wants to confirm Conservatives complaints about them when they pull B.S. like this.

But mostly I feel sorry for those low information voters on the Left,

who will actually believe some of the lies in the film.

Notice how this project was held until Nancy passed away, they KNOW they are being slimy, but they just don't care.

Its best if they are just ignored.

Because making fun of dementia is a wonderful topic . :thumbsup:

I don't know how much fun this movie will make of Alzheimer's or if will be a serious take on it but it it's a comedy it could be pretty poor taste. But then again we're talking Hollywood.

It's definitely a comedy based on the original script. It's also clearly in poor taste.

Outrage ?............................yeah, I suppose.

It's almost like Hollywood wants to confirm Conservatives complaints about them when they pull B.S. like this.

But mostly I feel sorry for those low information voters on the Left,

who will actually believe some of the lies in the film.

Notice how this project was held until Nancy passed away, they KNOW they are being slimy, but they just don't care.

Its best if they are just ignored.

It still doesn't have a studio or director attached. Will's name alone should get both of those things in due time, but the movie is far from greenlit.

I wish they'd make a movie about the Kennedys whoring throughout their lives. Lots of material there. Teddy confessed to bedding 1,000 dames in his illustrious career. I bet they were all beauty queens too.

Wish granted... kinda. They're making a Chappaquiddick movie, it was announced a little while back:

http://deadline.com/2016/04/chappaquiddick-jason-clarke-cast-ted-kennedy-director-john-curran-1201742435/

You do realize that, if they made a movie about a Democrat with dementia, the outrage from the left would be over-the-top?

If they want to make a movie about a brain dead President why not Bush? Loads of material there. How his tax cuts that helped the rich so much were suppose to pay for themselves. Or how Saddam had WMD. Those terror alerts that happened every time there was bad news for Bush. But making it about Reagan and his disease was a bad idea