Patriots release Dominique Easley

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/patriots-release-dominique-easley-off-field-problems/

Since he was dishonest from beginning (not the Pats* way of being dishonest) I am surprised they do not go after some of his signing bonus.

I am a little surprised they could not hoodie-wink some team into making a trade but once he was released from Pats* all of the reports started leaking out; maybe teams' front offices heard about these issues despite Boston media not reporting them.

Maybe he told BB to go piss up a rope and Bill is getting his revenge.

destroy his image by any means possible

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about being mean, it's about respect. BB has little to no respect for any players not named Brady. If it wasn't for the NFL's rules NE would not be the franchise they are. Just think Miami would have ruled the 80's w Marino if all things were the same.

Waah.

If there is any way to spin a story about the Patriots in a negative way, any way to overblow a sliver of information (or misinformation) into a controversy, it will make it's way to this board.

Waaaah!

Waah.

If there is any way to spin a story about the Patriots in a negative way, any way to overblow a sliver of information (or misinformation) into a controversy, it will make it's way to this board.

Waaaah!

Not sure of your agenda. No conspiracy what so ever. Just facts. Brady is an amazing QB. With out him BB looks like BB pre Brady.

I also find it funny you stick up for the Pats and BB, who is by far the biggest Baby . Remember the lose to the Bills in Buffalo a few years ago? Or just this year at the coaches meetings? Sorry bud, BB is not what he is with out Brady.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Not sure of your agenda. No conspiracy what so ever. Just facts. Brady is an amazing QB. With out him BB looks like BB pre Brady.

I also find it funny you stick up for the Pats and BB, who is by far the biggest Baby . Remember the lose to the Bills in Buffalo a few years ago? Or just this year at the coaches meetings? Sorry bud, BB is not what he is with out Brady.

I don't like Brady acting like a whiner either. That doesn't mean it's any better coming from a Bills fan. If I could send a direct message to Tom Brady about his whining, I would. Can't tho...

My "agenda" is to point out when Bills fans on this board are whining. It's a bad look.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Wow he must really be a turd

Seriously. I'm shocked he made it through waivers. He's got to have real issues.

That is a pretty interesting article. Really makes you wonder what the whole story is. Described in the Boston press as a "locker room cancer," and a "turd." And then another source described as "a prominent leader," calls him a "great guy, and teammate," as reported by NBC Sports. Makes for some interesting, offseason conspiracy theory. It could just be the Boston press overstating his negatives, as their beloved Pats* can do no wrong. But, does anyone doubt the notion that the Patriots*, as an organization, could run a smear campaign against another player for reasons ranging from petty anger, to trying to keep him out of the division?

But, it we gave him a shot, he wouldn't be the first problem child to be given a second chance for redemption in Buffalo. Just look at Cog.

That is a pretty interesting article. Really makes you wonder what the whole story is. Described in the Boston press as a "locker room cancer," and a "turd." And then another source described as "a prominent leader," calls him a "great guy, and teammate," as reported by NBC Sports. Makes for some interesting, offseason conspiracy theory. It could just be the Boston press overstating his negatives, as their beloved Pats* can do no wrong. But, does anyone doubt the notion that the Patriots*, as an organization, could run a smear campaign against another player for reasons ranging from petty anger, to trying to keep him out of the division?

But, it we gave him a shot, he wouldn't be the first problem child to be given a second chance for redemption in Buffalo. Just look at Cog.

i just posted the PFT as reason to discuss, All is rarely as it seems. at first glance..

I think Richard Incognito is a separate affair altogether.

But Dom might be worth digging into for some teams. Perhaps the Bills ?

crazy that the media can influence an NFL players worth. but its true enough.

kiss the baby

I don't like Brady acting like a whiner either. That doesn't mean it's any better coming from a Bills fan. If I could send a direct message to Tom Brady about his whining, I would. Can't tho...

My "agenda" is to point out when Bills fans on this board are whining. It's a bad look.

I guess we have a different view of whining, vs stating a fact. Belichik cutting players this late in FA and so close to the draft is a clear sign of disrespect for the player. Belichik had all this information on Easley awhile ago. If this is just business cut him awhile ago. Let both parties move on. Belichik takes everything personally and thus feels he has to prove points. My point was due to the Pats success Belichik gets away with it. That success is more attributed to Brady than to Belichik.

I guess we have a different view of whining, vs stating a fact. Belichik cutting players this late in FA and so close to the draft is a clear sign of disrespect for the player. Belichik had all this information on Easley awhile ago. If this is just business cut him awhile ago. Let both parties move on. Belichik takes everything personally and thus feels he has to prove points. My point was due to the Pats success Belichik gets away with it. That success is more attributed to Brady than to Belichik.

Those are all opinions. All of them.

Good day, sir.

• 3 weeks later...

Mike Brown is very cheap. He takes risks on low-character players as a kind of "arbitrage" - they're cheaper to acquire. Burfict was a great example. Easley would be perfect for their strategy.

Does Easley have a history of cheap shot play ?

No. He does however have a history of being chewed up by pit bulls so don't be surprised when you see Burfict chomping on him.

: ) yep i read that.

With these dogs it is all about the proper training.

Much like Burfict and Pacman