• Yes
    • No

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got one I can cop to - way back before PPP was around, before TSW went to Rivals (anyone remember that fiasco?) I used to post on TSW as 'The Council'. I stopped doing that because thinking and speaking in terms of a plurality became a pain, so I phased out The Council and phased in Azalin, the name I've always used in forums from the beginning.

How long ago was that? Is this the secret society I heard so much about?

well, he was clearly named something else before his current name. what compels someone to do that? I've always been and will remain birddog. I like bird dog's. they're hard working, smart , loyal and sincere. they generally run with people of similar character. rhinos, not so much...

First, I was not only open about my name change, I announced it both times I changed it. I'm not posting from multiple accounts.

Second, my name was changed due to privacy concerns after someone from the board reposted something of mine on a separate site that not only got blown out of proportion but also caused considerable trouble with my job at the time.

But I know details and logic aren't your strong suit. Neither is honesty. Keep on thinking you're fighting the good fight.

How long ago was that? Is this the secret society I heard so much about?

I believe it was early 1999. We were ....I was ....I pretended to be a multiplicity. We're sure ... I imagine you heard of us me.

It actually took me a minute to catch the "secret society I heard so much about" bit. :lol:

Edited by Azalin

so how is changing from connor to gator any different?

He didn't change a name. He creates a new account every time he's banned, and pretends to be someone else. He still won't own up to his previously banned screen names.

Others - JtSP, who now has a name I forget, and No Justice, who's previous name I forget - change the names on their accounts for reasons known only to them (I've always assumed No Justice did it as a political statement of support for the Palestinians. I have no idea why JtSP does anything he does, and I suspect he doesn't know either.) There was one other, maybe eight years back, who changed his name to "Time to Choose Sides" as a message to all of us to prepare for the coming apocalypse (for which he was buying silver. I think he's also the one that hand a conspiracy theory involving Ryan Miller and horse tranqs. Real whackadoodle.)

Ultimately, though, I know of nobody who uses two different accounts here contemporaneously for actual discussion. (I suspect there's a few that use different accounts for TSW and PPP, and I wouldn't blame anyone who did.) There's a few obvious sock-puppet accounts used for humorous purposes, like the old "Nervous Guy" clan or crayonz. But I know of none that are actual "strawman" accounts for setting up a fake disagreement or debate. (And if I did know of one, I'd admit it...but not tell who it was.)

And let's be honest...I'm on here so much that if someone did do that, I'd most likely notice.

He didn't change a name. He creates a new account every time he's banned, and pretends to be someone else. He still won't own up to his previously banned screen names.

Others - JtSP, who now has a name I forget, and No Justice, who's previous name I forget - change the names on their accounts for reasons known only to them (I've always assumed No Justice did it as a political statement of support for the Palestinians. I have no idea why JtSP does anything he does, and I suspect he doesn't know either.) There was one other, maybe eight years back, who changed his name to "Time to Choose Sides" as a message to all of us to prepare for the coming apocalypse (for which he was buying silver. I think he's also the one that hand a conspiracy theory involving Ryan Miller and horse tranqs. Real whackadoodle.)

Ultimately, though, I know of nobody who uses two different accounts here contemporaneously for actual discussion. (I suspect there's a few that use different accounts for TSW and PPP, and I wouldn't blame anyone who did.) There's a few obvious sock-puppet accounts used for humorous purposes, like the old "Nervous Guy" clan or crayonz. But I know of none that are actual "strawman" accounts for setting up a fake disagreement or debate. (And if I did know of one, I'd admit it...but not tell who it was.)

And let's be honest...I'm on here so much that if someone did do that, I'd most likely notice.

lol Time to Choose Sides. Good old Dwight Drane.

Magox came in under "World Traveler", guess he forgot his password or something but he could of said hey it's Magox got to use a different handle cause I forgot my password- Nanker and G G write so similarly they got to be related or something.

Magox came in under "World Traveler", guess he forgot his password or something but he could of said hey it's Magox got to use a different handle cause I forgot my password- Nanker and G G write so similarly they got to be related or something.

You think their writing is similar? Is English your second language?

No. No it isn't. Not even remotely.

Yeah, that was him.

His original post is gone. Here's a follow-up that quotes it. Greg, I'm primarily posting this for your conspiracy-loving side...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144429-the-dwight-drane-hot-sauce-prediction-board-from-2008/?hl=dwight+drane

:lol: I don't think I ever saw this thread back in the day, nor the original. He got 3 of his (many) predictions kinda right: War in Syria, Russian invasion of the Ukraine and a new Cold War brewing, and (again kinda) the whole Ebola scare. You could even give him partial credit on the major terrorist attacks prediction, though that didn't require much clairvoyance in 2008.

If only I hadn't been avoiding the PPP dungeon back in '08, the conversations DD and I could have had.

:lol: I don't think I ever saw this thread back in the day, nor the original. He got 3 of his (many) predictions kinda right: War in Syria, Russian invasion of the Ukraine and a new Cold War brewing, and (again kinda) the whole Ebola scare. You could even give him partial credit on the major terrorist attacks prediction, though that didn't require much clairvoyance in 2008.

If only I hadn't been avoiding the PPP dungeon back in '08, the conversations DD and I could have had.

You can even give him some credit for "asteroid strike," with the Chelyabinsk meteor...

You think their writing is similar? Is English your second language?

I'm thinking third or maybe fourth with that comment.

This place went to **** the day Paul offed himself.