Fear The Walking Dead

USMCBillsFan

I just watched it last night and I agree with all of you. That was a much better episode, the first good one of this season. I still don't care much about any of the colonia stuff, but there's a lot of potential at the hotel. It should be interesting when the mother of the bride snaps.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this show started out with a lot of potential, just as I was growing pretty bored with the original...now I think it has morphed into being close to unwatchable...too bad. One of the two most interesting character on the show, Daniel, was killed off already...I think Nick is a good character, and the kid playing him is really good...but jeezus, it seems like they have fallen for every trap that the original show fell into...bad writing...

FYI: to whoever was asking why they killed off Daniel: not sure, but it could be that the actor who played him, Ruben Blades, is first and foremost, a musician, not an actor. He is huge in South America...

I thought this show started out with a lot of potential, just as I was growing pretty bored with the original...now I think it has morphed into being close to unwatchable...too bad. One of the two most interesting character on the show, Daniel, was killed off already...I think Nick is a good character, and the kid playing him is really good...but jeezus, it seems like they have fallen for every trap that the original show fell into...bad writing...

FYI: to whoever was asking why they killed off Daniel: not sure, but it could be that the actor who played him, Ruben Blades, is first and foremost, a musician, not an actor. He is huge in South America...

Daniel was good....might not be dead.

I think the actor playing Strand is very good too.

Watched the last two episodes back-to-back last night. If I had just watched the one from two weeks ago without the next one to back it up, I'd have probably been disappointed just like I've read here. I really can't stand the Chris storyline but hopefully him shooting a live human is the straw that breaks the camel's back and something interesting will happen. The hotel is a great setting...like TWD's prison but with more amenities! The bride's mom is going to do something stupid, we can count on that, but the real question is whether she's wearing a bra or a top!

Watched the last two episodes back-to-back last night. If I had just watched the one from two weeks ago without the next one to back it up, I'd have probably been disappointed just like I've read here. I really can't stand the Chris storyline but hopefully him shooting a live human is the straw that breaks the camel's back and something interesting will happen. The hotel is a great setting...like TWD's prison but with more amenities! The bride's mom is going to do something stupid, we can count on that, but the real question is whether she's wearing a bra or a top!

I understand why that group is mad at the hoteliers but wasn't the bride basically toast before they got locked in? The dad had a heart attack....died....reanimated...bit her.....and then they locked the group in. She was a goner either way. But the mom is blaming them for her death. Weird.

I understand why that group is mad at the hoteliers but wasn't the bride basically toast before they got locked in? The dad had a heart attack....died....reanimated...bit her.....and then they locked the group in. She was a goner either way. But the mom is blaming them for her death. Weird.

It's a good thing she is still heiress to the O'Henry candy bar fortune! I bet she has stashes of those things at the hotel.

If they've been stuck in there the whole time, they may not know that any dead person will turn. So they may think they had a chance to save her before she died.

It's a good thing she is still heiress to the O'Henry candy bar fortune! I bet she has stashes of those things at the hotel.

That's who she is! I was trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

Good catch.

FYI, Daniel Salazar is in the 3rd season premiere. Whether it's as a flashback or not, I don't know.

Ummm, spoiler? If they're actually doing that, it seems like a very long time to wait until suddenly mentioning them again. When would that even air, late winter/early spring?

Ummm, spoiler? If they're actually doing that, it seems like a very long time to wait until suddenly mentioning them again. When would that even air, late winter/early spring?

I just happened to check IMDB, and he's credited for episode 3.1. I know nothing more.

I just happened to check IMDB, and he's credited for episode 3.1. I know nothing more.

People put fake stuff in IMDB like Wikipedia.

I looked before the season finale of season 6 when I heard rumors Beth would be greeting a Lucilled Daryl in the after life.....

IMDB listings kept changing and included Beth, Shane, Herschel and other dead characters. None of them were on the show.

Edited by 4merper4mer

and dad saw the hotel lights as well.

My Nick comment was during the show before momma went for groceries. It was a nice twist to see the dad. The preview indicated many people saw the lights which of course will lead to bad things. Dumb move.

With two episodes left it will be interesting to see how they set up season 3. I doubt they can joke the hotel. I think the pharmacist guy will die and that community will get overrun but maybe the boat somehow makes a reappearance?

Well at least they're going to be bringing everyone back together. I think I said it earlier, but the characters on this show aren't developed enough to have them split up in four different places. Well, three of the four storylines seem to be ready to come back together anyway. What's her face will probably be killed off while she goes to find her father. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way of bringing that story back in with the main one.

On another note, I don't usually watch much of it, especially with Fear, but I stuck around for a bit more of Talking Dead last night. That kid they had on was so incredibly stupid. Where the hell do they find these people. When finding people for a one hour discussion show, you probably should find someone who can string together a complete sentence.

Well at least they're going to be bringing everyone back together. I think I said it earlier, but the characters on this show aren't developed enough to have them split up in four different places. Well, three of the four storylines seem to be ready to come back together anyway. What's her face will probably be killed off while she goes to find her father. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way of bringing that story back in with the main one.

On another note, I don't usually watch much of it, especially with Fear, but I stuck around for a bit more of Talking Dead last night. That kid they had on was so incredibly stupid. Where the hell do they find these people. When finding people for a one hour discussion show, you probably should find someone who can string together a complete sentence.

Um, Well, I guess so!!

At one point he acted surprised when Chris asked him a question.

You should have seen it when they had "JB Smoove" on.