The Bills bring DL Vernon Butler in for a visit.

Dareus needs to be shifted to the 5 tech. and we need a TRUE NT. That would then free Marcel up to wreak havoc on opposing offenses.

I don't think Dareus can be all that effective playing 5 technique. I don't think he has the height, wingspan or speed to play the edge. Kyle Williams is even a bigger misfit. We'll see how they decide to use them.

I don't think Dareus can be all that effective playing 5 technique. I don't think he has the height, wingspan or speed to play the edge. Kyle Williams is even a bigger misfit. We'll see how they decide to use them.

Marcel was a pretty effective 5 @ Alabama when playing the position. 👍

thats a base D that they are probably in 30-50 percent of the time and you can call them whatever you want, DT or DE. This defense is more multiple then any one alignment and uses a ton of different packages; they try to create a scenario for the offense where they don't know what's coming. I think I saw a 1-3-7 last year.

Thanks Yolo, I have no idea what Rex does on D, we are lucky to have you :thumbsup:

Thanks Yolo, I have no idea what Rex does on D, we are lucky to have you :thumbsup:

neither do I, that's about the extent of my knowledge. It's hard to know "what they do" as far as a consistent approach because each game is different. The only thing constant is change with this scheme. But there are certain things that showed up with Ravens, jets and bills that you can point to as what he likes to do. Edited by YoloinOhio