Liberal Protests

B-Man

It really is truly amazing what’s going on in Portland and other places. I swear this is the natural progression of giving every kid a trophy. 

in all seriousness though, what can you possibly say about this?  You have left wing democrats in a left wing run city in a left wing run state destroying the lives of the other left wing residents of said left wing city.

This is a shining example of how left wing policies are epic failures. 

The last Republican governor of Oregon was in office in 1987. 33 years ago. these nitwits storming the city weren’t even born then.  The last time there was a Republican Mayor of Portland was 1980. 40 years ago!

18 minutes ago, dubs said:

It really is truly amazing what’s going on in Portland and other places. I swear this is the natural progression of giving every kid a trophy. 

in all seriousness though, what can you possibly say about this?  You have left wing democrats in a left wing run city in a left wing run state destroying the lives of the other left wing residents of said left wing city.

This is a shining example of how left wing policies are epic failures. 

The last Republican governor of Oregon was in office in 1987. 33 years ago. these nitwits storming the city weren’t even born then.  The last time there was a Republican Mayor of Portland was 1980. 40 years ago!

Um yea - it’s a shame the Law and Order President (who has pardoned all of his buddies who just happen to be crooks) - is sending in the Trump riot police to purposely antagonize and disrupt protestors - all in the name of his re-election. 

Heck - the campaign had to use a photo from Ukraine  to send home the wrong message. Trumps America is disgusting.

image.thumb.jpeg.874c377e59c8c944dca8b5a39d7e7e79.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

That is the point.

If people vote for that disaster, then fine.

The people will have spoken...and then the real fun begins.

Until the left has it's nose pushed into the pile of sh!t it left in the kitchen, they aren't going to get the message that they are the problem.

As much as I relish the idea of stupid people suffering consequences for the pathetic choices they make; I don’t know if I’m willing to allow a festering puss filled blister like a Biden presidency infect this nation just to make a point. If history indeed repeats itself; there is a point of no return for every nation. What you lose today; you don’t get back tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

As much as I relish the idea of stupid people suffering consequences for the pathetic choices they make; I don’t know if I’m willing to allow a festering puss filled blister like a Biden presidency infect this nation just to make a point. If history indeed repeats itself; there is a point of no return for every nation. What you lose today; you don’t get back tomorrow.

Infect the nation? Like the Trump presidency?

image.thumb.jpeg.67df95af9355abed5b5b653b8d114d95.jpeg

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295vxuhbphv80lqututv

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um yea - it’s a shame the Law and Order President (who has pardoned all of his buddies who just happen to be crooks) - is sending in the Trump riot police to purposely antagonize and disrupt protestors - all in the name of his re-election. 

Heck - the campaign had to use a photo from Ukraine  to send home the wrong message. Trumps America is disgusting.

image.thumb.jpeg.874c377e59c8c944dca8b5a39d7e7e79.jpeg

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!  Did you not get a tee ball trophy when you were 6?  

bozo

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No I had bone spurs I couldn’t participate.

I didn’t know that you could get bone spurs in your brain. Tough break. :(

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Kind of like those freedoms in Portland, right?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Kind of like those freedoms in Portland, right?

Destroying property and disrupting the lives of everyone else around you is not a right. Didn’t think that had to be explained. That is not up for debate.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, The Guy In Pants said:

Destroying property and disrupting the lives of everyone else around you is not a right. Didn’t think that had to be explained. Nice try.

Is that today’s excuse? The excuses keep changing 

Meanwhile - I’m Kansas City:

Barr says feds arrested 200 people in Operation Legend. KC officials can’t confirm it

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What freedoms are being taken away in Portland?  

The freedoms to deface others' property, the freedom to destroy public property, & the freedom to assault others for starters.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I wish I could set this to the Team America theme song.

Ya gotta love feel good videos.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

TrumpHitlers troops are in Portland antagonizing and instigating these “riots” - bashing Portland’s Moms - all in the name of Trumps latest re-election campaign - Law & Order.

Who was the last President that used this Law & Order approach for re-election?

How can you instigate riots that have been ongoing for nearly two months?

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Ya gotta love feel good videos.

How can you instigate riots that have been ongoing for nearly two months?

Maybe I can explain it better than Nancy, Wheeler and Beetlejuice.

Derp.

Derpy Derp Derp.

Derpity Derp deederp.

Dee dee Derp Derp deederp.

Deederp deederpderp.

Dee dee Derp.

Derp.

Do you understand now?

• Haha (+1) 1

The numbers must be higher than that.

‘Walking On Eggshells’: 62% Of Americans Are Afraid To Express Political Views, Survey Finds

by Benjamin Nichols

Original Article

Self-censorship is on the rise according to a new Cato Institute survey that reports nearly two-thirds of Americans are afraid to share their political views.

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Walking On Eggshells’: 62% Of Americans Are Afraid To Express Political Views, Survey Finds

On election day2016  at work, someone asked me who I voted for. I replied " The next President of the United States".  She pressed me to tell her who. I said Trump.  Then she started acting cold to me and going omg about how i could vote for him.  I carefully said nothing bad. I did it in front of her boss, so if  she came after me, I had a witness.

At a previous job in CA, two people kept putting down the Pope (JPII). They were an American and a German Buddhist.  I'm not  religious, but have respect for other's religion.Finally I had enough  and told them off. They went to the boss and called me in and said they said I was  harassing them.   I stated my case  to him. He must have heard them previously because they never mentioned  religion again, at least not in earshot of me.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The numbers must be higher than that.

by Benjamin Nichols

Original Article

Self-censorship is on the rise according to a new Cato Institute survey that reports nearly two-thirds of Americans are afraid to share their political views.

My wife and I proudly wear our MAGA hats, we get dirty looks and middle fingers, but we don't care

• Like (+1) 1

A shocking and deeply disturbing image posted to Facebook has led to the arrest of a Black Lives Matter activist. A black man, identified as BLM supporter Isaiah Jackson, took a picture of himself kneeling on the neck of a 2-year-old white child in diapers. The image shows another person holding the child’s arms back, and the child crying.

The caption read, ‘Blm now mf.'”

Another in-kind contribution to Trump 2020. Thanks, BLM!

Edited by B-Man

3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

It isn't up to me, it's not up to you...

It is up to the body politic, which isn't very bright.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hi @Deranged Rhino

Just a reminder for the federal troops obeying orders from DHSand Trump to gas and assault moms who are peacefully protesting - officers who carried out Hitler’s orders were held accountable for their actions despite being ordered to do it.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e4bf3ced71167c4d2b6a5969e3520bb.jpeg

I'm starting to think this guy is a paid shill. I can't imagine why someone would pay him to spam an obscure message board with bot quality posts, but I can't think of a better explanation.

I don't think it's possible he's just a left wing Bills fan who likes to talk politics. 

Can you imagine being so interested in these topics that you spend all day every day posting about them, but never once having an interesting thought about any of them? Not buying it.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm starting to think this guy is a paid shill. I can't imagine why someone would pay him to spam an obscure message board with bot quality posts, but I can't think of a better explanation.

I don't think it's possible he's just a left wing Bills fan who likes to talk politics. 

Can you imagine being so interested in these topics that you spend all day every day posting about them, but never once having an interesting thought about any of them? Not buying it.

Ask @Deranged Rhino

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DR's biggest flaw is his desire to tell you who and what you are as he grows annoyed by nonsensical, dishonest responses to legitimate arguments.

I can't recall ever seeing you post anything that was both honest and substantive. Maybe you have and I missed it, but your contribution to the board is a net negative.

If you are a legit poster I'd ask that you make an effort to do better. The board is better when lefties participate, but your spam posts don't promote honest discussion.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

DR's biggest flaw is his desire to tell you who and what you are as he grows annoyed by nonsensical, dishonest responses to legitimate arguments.

I can't recall ever seeing you post anything that was both honest and substantive. Maybe you have and I missed it, but your contribution to the board is a net negative.

If you are a legit poster I'd ask that you make an effort to do better. The board is better when lefties participate, but your spam posts don't promote honest discussion.

This is some really funny stuff

Probably the most disgusting thing about this photo is that not a single leftist...not a single one...will condone this.

The only thing missing from this photo is the Biden 2020 logo.

Well done, Democrats. You've really inspired our country to stand together. Good luck in November.

First Homeland Security - Tom Ridge 

"The department was established to protect America from the ever-present threat of global terrorism. It was not established to be the president’s personal militia."

"it would be a cold day in hell before I would consent to an uninvited, unilateral intervention into one of my cities."

Ridge: ‘It would be a cold day in hell’ before I’d let ‘uninvited’ federal agents into cities

51 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You know what’s pathetic? You thinking every Bills fan has to be some die hard Trump fan.  You don’t think Buffalo Niagara has educated, liberal minded people?

Typical Buffalo

Typical Trumphole

Please point out all the dishonest stuff I posted that you don’t like - I’ll wait 

image.thumb.jpeg.a50fa0a00ad8ef336d4abcda2e960617.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Probably the most disgusting thing about this photo is that not a single leftist...not a single one...will condone this.

Well done, Democrats. You've really inspired our country to stand together. Good luck in November.

This guy need to have his nuts cut off, without being anesthesized

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

how did you get a picture of BillStime.....

....and his father (we think...?)