Liberal Protests

B-Man

Liberal stormtroopers at it again. 

Antifa attacks a father protesting gender ideology in schools

IMG_3012.thumb.jpeg.a030a638d966b736bf8bd6ee41d0aee2.jpeg

That's why they wear masks and bring umbrellas with them … to block any video recording.

The West is crumbling. 

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/23/antifa-attacks-a-father-protesting-gender-ideology-in-schools-n2387657

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actions. . . . . . . . . . . . Consequences 

At least a dozen more CEOs endorse Bill Ackman's vow not to hire Harvard students who blamed Israel for Hamas terror attack
- as undergrads double down on their statement and whine about being 'flooded with racist hate speech'

by Rachael Bowman

Over a dozen business executives are joining the call to blacklist the Harvard students who put out a statement that blamed Israel for the Hamas attack, while the group whined about being persecuted in the aftermath. CEOs from EasyHealth, Belong, FabFitFun, Inspired, DoveHill and many more joined billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman in the charge of outing the members of 31 student organizations who issued the statement on Sunday. Ackman said, 'One should not be able to hide behind a corporate shield when issuing statements supporting the actions of terrorists, who, we now learn, have beheaded babies, among other inconceivably despicable acts.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12621287/CEOs-Bill-Ackman-Harvard-Israel-Hamas.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

Don't silence the haters

DAVID STROM

9100fa1b-f3a0-4ad7-a183-7480db1d6f09-860

There is nothing more clarifying than listening to a speaker who says what they really mean.

That is true when you agree with somebody and is equally true when you don’t. That is true when a saint professes love for their enemies and is true when a vicious person declares his hatred for others.

Silencing people isn’t just an offense against an abstract set of rights; it not only undermines liberty; it also robs us of the opportunity to learn, get to know people, change our minds, or gain moral clarity. If somebody is more right than you, you learn from the experience; if they are wrong, you at least have the opportunity to correct them.

And if they are determined to silence you, you know they are the bad guys.

Were I in France or Great Britain–both countries cracking down on pro-Hamas speech and demonstrations–it would bother me that my leaders don’t want me to know that evil is in our midst. Shutting up the bigots doesn’t get rid of the bigotry; it drives it underground and likely radicalizes its supporters.

It also deprives people of an important fact: diversity is not our strength. Mass immigration from lands hostile to civilized behavior was a horrible, terrible mistake.

Millions of liberals are, I hope, waking up to the fact that people with whom they have allied are, indeed, the bad guys. By this, I don’t mean just radical Islamists, but more importantly all the DEI, “decolonize,” and other Leftist/Marxist activists who adhere to critical theory ideology. CRT, DEI, “decolonize,” and alphabet radicals are united in one thing, despite their differences: they hate the West. They hate you and me.

And that “us” includes you, old-style liberals.

Censorship is nothing more than a mechanism designed to maintain an illusion that pleases the powerful.

One of those illusions is that Westerners, especially White Westerners, are oppressors. Everybody got to see that this week as college campuses and the streets of major cities were filled with terrorist-sympathizers. Suppressing those demonstrations would simply hide the fact that these people exist and are in a dominant position in our societies.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/13/dont-silence-the-haters-n584679

• Thank you (+1) 1

We finally found a public official's home that it's NOT OK to protest near

Protesting at the private residences of public officials of any party is just disturbing and wrong, but it does appear that the "rules" as far as it being lawless behavior goes can vary widely: 

Wait, you can get arrested for doing this? 

Exceptions do apply of course:

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/14/weve-finally-found-a-public-officials-home-that-its-not-ok-to-protest-near-n2388523

• Like (+1) 1

Cancel Culture Finally Comes for the Left, and I Can't Stop Laughing

FTA:

This is what the left wanted.

They wanted a world where people get publicly and professionally punished for the things they say.

Further, they wanted the standard to be so low that people could get fired for simply speaking basic truths, such as that men can't become women.

But now, the very same left wants to pull back that standard to include supporting terrorists who shoot up music festivals. 

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. The left wanted these new rules, and they will be made to live by them.

These are the same people who shouted down conservatives on college campuses for daring to believe in basic biology. Getting fired for supporting Hamas isn't technically cancel culture, but even if it were, I'd still be all for it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/14/cancel-culture-finally-comes-for-the-left-and-i-cant-stop-laughing-n2165062

• Agree 1

No 'SPEECH' against the left's narrative !!

Leftists Tearing Down Hostage Flyers Everywhere

DAVID STROM 

Leftists have no trouble defending the rape and murder of civilians in Israel on October 7th.

It was “armed resistance” by “militants.” “By any means necessary,” you know.

What is impossible to explain to anybody is the hostages. If this is war, how do you justify taking hostages as bargaining chips? Women, children, grandmas…these are so clearly noncombatants, and hostage-taking is so indefensible that there is only one thing to do: hide the evidence.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/20/leftists-tearing-down-hostage-flyers-everywhere-n586410

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No 'SPEECH' against the left's narrative !!

Leftists Tearing Down Hostage Flyers Everywhere

DAVID STROM 

Leftists have no trouble defending the rape and murder of civilians in Israel on October 7th.

It was “armed resistance” by “militants.” “By any means necessary,” you know.

What is impossible to explain to anybody is the hostages. If this is war, how do you justify taking hostages as bargaining chips? Women, children, grandmas…these are so clearly noncombatants, and hostage-taking is so indefensible that there is only one thing to do: hide the evidence.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/20/leftists-tearing-down-hostage-flyers-everywhere-n586410

Where's Jeff Gillooly when you need him?

• Haha (+1) 1