Liberal Protests

B-Man

27 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Kenosha County, Wisconsin

• 87.2% white
  • Went for Trump in 2016, first time for GOP in 40 years
  • Allegedly soured on Trump in 2018 when they voted in a Democrat to represent them

This is exactly the type of suburban county Biden needs to win. He lost it last night. Quite possibly the state, too.

Genuine question: how do you figure this is bad for Biden?

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You think burning down a town because some guy tried to kidnap his kids from his ex, had them in the vehicle, disobeyed police orders, and then reached into his vehicle for who-knows-what, and then Biden comes out with a pro-rioter statement, is good for Biden?   Not seeing that myself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I go back to the '87.2% white.' Kenosha isn't Seattle or Portland. I'm guessing they -- and similar suburban areas watching closely -- don't want that ***** on their streets, regardless of cause.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

I know police training but a bullet in the knee makes more sense in today's crazy world. 

Just so I understand your point, are you saying that police should be aiming for the knees?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

yes , that's better then killing someone and causing riots

I disagree. It is a smaller target. If you miss, the bullet continues, ricochets, etc. Any military, law enforcement agency, etc. will train you to aim for center of mass. If you try to be cute, you will probably end up dead or end up killing someone else from the ricochet.

Sorry Alf, but there is no way you would EVER train someone to shoot for the knees. Coming from a family of law enforcement, I definitely cannot agree.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I go back to the '87.2% white.' Kenosha isn't Seattle or Portland. I'm guessing they -- and similar suburban areas watching closely -- don't want that ***** on their streets, regardless of cause.

Kenosha should be a Democrat pocket normally due to big labor (unions) but we are seeing the decline of big labor in terms of being a factor in that party.  In the future places such as Kenosha will be in play for either party to take.