Liberal Protests

B-Man

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

I wonder if the East precinct took the same precautions.

CHAZ 2: The Return.

I think its time for Washington to send a message and arrest the mayors and city council members that are aiding and encouraging these violent riots and charge them with insurrection - 18 U.S. Code § 2383.  Just sitting back night and  letting rioters toss projectiles and objects at federal officers isn't going to cut it and where is the law and order in the President's law and order pitch?    

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States"

Identify and freeze all their financial accounts and assets.  Sure some liberal judge is going to try to overrule it but their own public statements and support of events is clear. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think its time for Washington to send a message and arrest the mayors and city council members that are aiding and encouraging these violent riots and charge them with insurrection - 18 U.S. Code § 2383.  Just sitting back night and  letting rioters toss projectiles and objects at federal officers isn't going to cut it and where is the law and order in the President's law and order pitch?    

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States"

Identify and freeze all their financial accounts and assets.  Sure some liberal judge is going to try to overrule it but their own public statements and support of events is clear. 

...I'm all in......crush the anarchy by whatever means........we have our very own Taliban, Hamas, ISIS et al on our soil......we are a third rate poster child for lawlessness......the 60's now pale in comparison....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

This dude was killed 7-25-2020 in Austin 7/25.

https://twitter.com/TexasAssassin/status/1287278427221917696?s=09

Reading Twitter; you’d think stopping a car, surrounding it and harassing the driver would be met with compassion. I watched all the video I could, and looked at the pics of Garrett before he was show and next to the car. When a rifle is in your shoulder; your strong arm resting down the side parallel to the weapon that is considered carrying at the ready position, it is considered a threatening position. A ready to fire position. I count 8 shots in two of the videos. 5 of which sound to be from a long barreled weapon, 3 from a handgun. 

Stupid games equal stupid prizes. In Garrett’s interview; his last, he takes a pot shot at those they harass in the streets as ****ies who don’t fight back. Ironic.

Sad to see death but at some point actions and choices have consequences. The sympathizers say the car purposely tried to kill people. If that’s the case; it wouldn’t have stopped and kore than Garrett would have died.  People trying to leave or get away from the ruckus in their cars; tend to try and maneuver around the crowds.  

The driver is cooperating with police and if they find malice outside simple self defense; I hope the driver is charged. At the same time; this ***** has to stop.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Reading Twitter; you’d think stopping a car, surrounding it and harassing the driver would be met with compassion. I watched all the video I could, and looked at the pics of Garrett before he was show and next to the car. When a rifle is in your shoulder; your strong arm resting down the side parallel to the weapon that is considered carrying at the ready position, it is considered a threatening position. A ready to fire position. I count 8 shots in two of the videos. 5 of which sound to be from a long barreled weapon, 3 from a handgun. 

Stupid games equal stupid prizes. In Garrett’s interview; his last, he takes a pot shot at those they harass in the streets as ****ies who don’t fight back. Ironic.

Sad to see death but at some point actions and choices have consequences. The sympathizers say the car purposely tried to kill people. If that’s the case; it wouldn’t have stopped and kore than Garrett would have died.  People trying to leave or get away from the ruckus in their cars; tend to try and maneuver around the crowds.  

Where is the video and pics that you are referring to?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Where is the video and pics that you are referring to?

Go to the link that Paulus shared:https://mobile.twitter.com/TexasAssassin/status/1287278427221917696?s=09

Click either of the hashtags and scroll through the shares. You’re going to have to scroll through some very tiresome TDS rants and altered photos. 

Keep in mind three things:

- The attitude of the deceased in his last video.

- The fact that if a person in a car wanted to “kill”; they need only the accelerator pedal and no amount of people will stop it. So; hardly the case.

- The photo showing the deceased next to the vehicle before the shots are fired is not the posture of someone looking to quell a situation. Note the position of the rifle and his strong arm. 

Could have been 100% prevented......by the deceased and those who edged him on. Because you know how that pack mentality works. When your actions are met with cheers; you become more brazen. I am also of the belief that MOST people who open carry are doing so with the intent to intimidate. No need. Carry concealed and nobody needs to know what you have. The goal is to never have to draw.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Go to the link that Paulus shared:https://mobile.twitter.com/TexasAssassin/status/1287278427221917696?s=09

Click either of the hashtags and scroll through the shares. You’re going to have to scroll through some very tiresome TDS rants and altered photos. 

Keep in mind three things:

- The attitude of the deceased in his last video.

- The fact that if a person in a car wanted to “kill”; they need only the accelerator pedal and no amount of people will stop it. So; hardly the case.

- The photo showing the deceased next to the vehicle before the shots are fired is not the posture of someone looking to quell a situation. Note the position of the rifle and his strong arm. 

Could have been 100% prevented......by the deceased and those who edged him on. Because you know how that pack mentality works. When your actions are met with cheers; you become more brazen. I am also of the belief that MOST people who open carry are doing so with the intent to intimidate. No need. Carry concealed and nobody needs to know what you have. The goal is to never have to draw.

Cool thanks. Some of the “eyewitness” accounts I read said the driver of the car pointed a gun at Garretts wheelchair bound wife. Just looking for something that shows that, or refutes it. That narrative doesn’t really make sense to me, but you never know. 

Thanks for the info!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Cool thanks. Some of the “eyewitness” accounts I read said the driver of the car pointed a gun at Garretts wheelchair bound wife. Just looking for something that shows that, or refutes it. That narrative doesn’t really make sense to me, but you never know. 

Thanks for the info!

No, I’m with you. Going solely off of what vids and pics we have to look at. I would expect the police have more and will determine the events leading up to the shooting. I’m basing everyone on just what I’m able to see. The funny thing about eyewitness accounts is; they’re typically in line with what that particular eyewitness wants to believe happened. IE sympathizers to the shooter say one thing; people in the car say another. It’s up to the detectives to make a determination of truth. 

So I tend to overlook the hysterical and overly emotional “he was a caretaker to his wife” attempt to make me think with emotions versus reality. That’s the easiest way to manipulate; emotions. Hence the sad commercials that want you to donate. 

• Like (+1) 1

Rioters Torch Justice Center Construction Site In Seattle, Attack Stores At Apartment Complex, Hit Store Owners

by Ryan Saavedra

Original Article

Violent rioters torched a construction site at a justice center in Seattle and attacked a Starbucks store that was at the bottom of an apartment complex on Saturday as far-left rioters caused significant damage in other cities across the U.S.The Seattle Police Department reported that a large group of rioters arrived at the site of the King County Youth Service Center/Judge Patricia H. Clark Children and Family Justice Center, near 12th Avenue and Alder Street around 4 p.m. “Approximately a dozen people then entered a construction site at the facility, set fire to portable trailers and other equipment, and broke out windows on personal vehicles

Still pretending its about justice for anyone ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We truly live in a bizarro world brought to you by the coddling of the american mind.  I was brought up in a world where if I antagonize, harass, assault etc. law enforcement officers, then things are not likely to end well for me.  In 2020 though I must be crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

Portland protests have no goal except violence and anarchy.

“‘We’re at a point where none of us knows what to do,’ says a Portland police officer who asked to be unidentified.

‘Some are thinking we just need to give the vocal minority and the politicians what they want: We go away and let the city burn.’”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Portland Rioters: 'Every City, Every Town, Burn the Precincts to the Ground'

Remember how some Democrats tried to argue when they said defund the police, they really didn’t mean total abolition of the police? It was just about redirecting some of the money? Then some crazy cities actually voted to give them what they wanted, cutting by 50% or making other significant cuts.

So now what do they want? In case you bought the prior line, they make it very clear in their chants last night.

“No cops, no prisons, total abolition.”

• Like (+1) 2