Liberal Protests

B-Man

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So says the nazi.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are a human rights organization. 

I know that's hard for some to understand, or want to understand, but calling them terrorist just reinforces the point they need to make 

They are nazi's. You support them. That makes you a nazi too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So says the nazi.

They are nazi's. You support them. That makes you a nazi too.

I put numbnuts billstime on ignore, first and only time I've ever used that but his ignorance is something I can no longer tolerate, this site will be more enjoyable without reading his drivel

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I put numbnuts billstime on ignore, first and only time I've ever used that but his ignorance is something I can no longer tolerate, this site will be more enjoyable without reading his drivel

You need unfettered affirmation that much huh? 

Well you found the right place...

America war with itself in 3.5 years....who woulda thunk it?

17 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You need unfettered affirmation that much huh? 

Well you found the right place...

America war with itself in 3.5 years....who woulda thunk it?

Why is it that very few of you libs/ Dems have denounced the rioting, looting and violence that's been going on this summer? If you personally have, I haven't seen it, but good for you, if not then why?

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

...bet he has HIMSELF on IGNORE.........reminds me of UNDERTAKER from the real old BBMB Days......he thought he walked on water (ask 'em) and it was "his way or no way".....PFFFFT.....

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Why is it that very few of you libs/ Dems have denounced the rioting, looting and violence that's been going on this summer? If you personally have, I haven't seen it, but good for you, if not then why?

...seriously?.....they're in total agreement.......us privileged white guys don't deserve answers like you're looking for.....we're guilty.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So these thugs use lasers that permanently blind law enforcement officers?

There isn't a punishment I can think of that wouldn't be harsh enough for those thugs.

...hopefully there is camera video....attempted murder of a Federal officer sounds right.....these WAY left excuses for lib Mayors redefines reprehensible......thank God the Feds are on the way.......if they want the "war" to be 2nd Amendment vs 1st Amendment, guess who wins?........and hiding behind the 1st Amendment is as fraudulent as BLM.....convenient excuse for opportunists......

40 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

When have you last denounced Trump?

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hopefully there is camera video....attempted murder of a Federal officer sounds right.....these WAY left excuses for lib Mayors redefines reprehensible......thank God the Feds are on the way.......if they want the "war" to be 2nd Amendment vs 1st Amendment, guess who wins?........and hiding behind the 1st Amendment is as fraudulent as BLM.....convenient excuse for opportunists......

I hope they get the thugs that blinded them and they NEVER see the light of day ever again.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I hope they get the thugs that blinded them and they NEVER see the light of day ever again.

...well AG Barr reopened Federal executions, so we have some prime candidates.....as Ron White said, "we in Texas have the death penalty....and we USE IT"...I'm in..............

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well AG Barr reopened Federal executions, so we have some prime candidates.....as Ron White said, "we in Texas have the death penalty....and we USE IT"...I'm in..............

Ron ***** is being cancelled next week because of his last name.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

You are correct, I blocked him and realized how few other people who are  as dishonest as he is. The others though do it once in a while he does it daily 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

In their own words, they are a Marxist organization intent on burning down things till they get what they want

IOW, F'n commies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are correct, I blocked him and realized how few other people who are  as dishonest as he is. The others though do it once in a while he does it daily 

Funny - you blocked me right after this - I wonder why? lmao

Freakn child - LOL

image.thumb.jpeg.03c51f11416edd5a076e39c26e9bfbc0.jpeg