Kim Pegula getting active in NFL committees

papazoid

It does appear Kim is the brains of the operation. We've seen Terry at press conferences and, well, it's not his strong suit.

She did marry the billionaire boss!

For the couple of you who have been making blatantly racist comments about Mrs. Pegula, and the asain culture, you should be ashamed of yourselves. My little daughter is adopted from China. I guess my wife and I are fortunate as we have never had my little girl come from school hearing any child even saying such crap, much less anyone we associate with in our neighborhood.

Stop it! Your not funny. You're supposed to be adults. Just ask yourself if you would make comments like jungle bunny, or something else that is so offensive. You know you would not. So why is it ok to make the same offensive remarks about asain americans?

Lastly, if it weren't for Kim along with her husband, you'd be following the Toronto, or LA Bills. She is a bright woman who is trying to get involved in the NFL so for the person stating, I'm glad the Pegulas don't read this board, why? You know the answer.

Lastly, moderators. You correct and slap warnings to people who use a curse word. Why are racist comments tolerated on TBD!!!!!

Is Redskins still OK/not OK?

jeez.. i yell ya what.. as i'm the main culprit here.. if most of you would like the board to ban me from posting - i think that's fair..

besides.. most of the posters here are clueless about the game of football, and too many of you come off like a bunch of insecure small town whiners.. so no big loss as far as i'm concerned.

I respect your football acumen. and your posts when focused upon that are fantastic. I learn from almost every one.

But do not get angry when you come off as a fool. You have not been the only one for sure.

I dont get derogatory remarks, even as jokes. Its a delicate matter i suppose.

Maybe we can all relax and introspect? and then perhaps learn a bit and be better for it?

Yeah and all those ridiculous kids that felt it was a benefit having Mom home are pathetic.

Like my Kids.

Fools each one of them and all 4

lolzz

ps i still cannot get the hang of pasta sauce like my Mom made.

now give me a grill and some beers and i will shine.

Edited by 3rdand12

Back in the Day- I didn't say don't post here. I said please do not make racist remarks to all who made such comments. I did not single you or anyone out. If I wanted to single someone out, I would send a personal message vs. name calling on the board. I do think these comments should be taken off this board.

Weo - I see your bringing this up again, but you have never written me make a personal derogatory remark about Native Americans. I simply stated so many people I've spoken to from this descent are more concerned about losing their great culture and would rather have these reminders of the contributions of the culture. The head of the Seminole tribe was against removing that name from FSU, and also came on NFLR and stated the jam could offend some, but many tribal leaders actually want the name to remember their heritage. You are comparing apples to oranges.

I do not tolerate ever making lewd and prejorative remarks because of someone's ethnicity, race, religion, etc. as a matter of fact, I just had to correct my middle son as he had friends that were saying some very negative things about a girl in his class from Columbia. I told him it's not enough that you don't say anything, but you have to risk a little unpopularity to tell them to lay off. So you are wrong. I have never not will ever make a racial slur to a Native American.

well this has become quite the forum. Has it not ?

good chance to work this all out i think.

colbert-popcorn.gif

do you get extra fake butter too.

Gosh i love that stuff. know its bad for me but still...

Kim Pegula is awesome.The Pegulas are just plain awesome.

extremes. some where there is a middle ground.

unless its Palestine and Israel.

no soup for you !

I always liked no saints posts. Even more so when they agree with me. :censored:

do not align your self with the likes of him.

He likes jambalaya and etouffee i bet. Bananas Foster too ?

probably French Canadian going way back.

Like my Kids.

Fools each one of them and all 4

lolzz

ps i still cannot get the hang of pasta sauce like my Mom made.

now give me a grill and some beers and i will shine.

Usually when I can't do something like my Mother it's due to my lack of adequate patience. I think this may help you with your sauce - my Mom would let it simmer all day long.

TT - You are so right. My wife sautees ( not sure on pronunciation there) the garlic and onions early in the morning before church (we're catholic of course, shocker an Irish guy, and Italian girl), browns up the meatballs after 9:30 mass, and lets it sit all day.

Funny as I was a grill guy, and meat and potatoes growing up, but can't wait for Sunday Sauce every week after 20 years. There is nothing like a homemade sauce sitting simmer all day, and having with the meatballs, sausage, and so on. Have to have the garlic bread, and has to be the right bread each Sunday as well. Hence why my Eliptical time on Monday morning is twice as long at 5:00 am.

Usually when I can't do something like my Mother it's due to my lack of adequate patience. I think this may help you with your sauce - my Mom would let it simmer all day long.

oh dear, you mean patience is required?

shoot.

I am brineing a beef brisket starting today, for corned beef. First time.

7 days it must sit.

I have looked at it seven times already!

Patience is not my virtue.

But i will take your sound advice T T.

Thanks!

I still think womens could do it better than i ever will

TT - You are so right. My wife sautees ( not sure on pronunciation there) the garlic and onions early in the morning before church (we're catholic of course, shocker an Irish guy, and Italian girl), browns up the meatballs after 9:30 mass, and lets it sit all day.

Funny as I was a grill guy, and meat and potatoes growing up, but can't wait for Sunday Sauce every week after 20 years. There is nothing like a homemade sauce sitting simmer all day, and having with the meatballs, sausage, and so on. Have to have the garlic bread, and has to be the right bread each Sunday as well. Hence why my Eliptical time on Monday morning is twice as long at 5:00 am.

killing me over here.

i am just staring at the brisket. waiting.

so hungry now.

Tomorrow is Sunday and i will cook sausage gravy and biscuits for the kids and me. But man i want somma that sauce.

you guys got it good dontcha : )

oh dear, you mean patience is required?

shoot.

I am brineing a beef brisket starting today, for corned beef. First time.

7 days it must sit.

I have looked at it seven times already!

Patience is not my virtue.

But i will take your sound advice T T.

Thanks!

I still think womens could do it better than i ever will

killing me over here.

i am just staring at the brisket. waiting.

so hungry now.

Tomorrow is Sunday and i will cook sausage gravy and biscuits for the kids and me. But man i want somma that sauce.

you guys got it good dontcha : )

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCbWyYr82BM

For the couple of you who have been making blatantly racist comments about Mrs. Pegula, and the asain culture, you should be ashamed of yourselves. My little daughter is adopted from China. I guess my wife and I are fortunate as we have never had my little girl come from school hearing any child even saying such crap, much less anyone we associate with in our neighborhood.

Stop it! Your not funny. You're supposed to be adults. Just ask yourself if you would make comments like jungle bunny, or something else that is so offensive. You know you would not. So why is it ok to make the same offensive remarks about asain americans?

Lastly, if it weren't for Kim along with her husband, you'd be following the Toronto, or LA Bills. She is a bright woman who is trying to get involved in the NFL so for the person stating, I'm glad the Pegulas don't read this board, why? You know the answer.

Lastly, moderators. You correct and slap warnings to people who use a curse word. Why are racist comments tolerated on TBD!!!!!

I agree, the moderators should address this, in fact one of them was even here commenting! Kim is a wonderful person.

@mikerodak

For those asking about Kim Pegula joining Super Bowl advisory committee and potential Buffalo Super Bowl, Russ Brandon laughed that off.

as i said upthread, before the detour, after rewarding minny, atlanta, LA for new stadiums, I hear rumors it will get back to a pretty small rotation (Miami, NOLA, PHX, LA, and one of SF, Atlanta, Dallas, maaaaybe Tampa). Essentially a 5 city rotation for about a decade (think starting in 2022ish. Less of a crazy bid, and more of a standardized "we are offering you the game at these terms do you accept." itll coordinate to a degree with the BCS championship (cities cant host both in the same year for logistics reasons). Edited by NoSaint