"What People Look Like" and the Le Batard Show

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good ones from the Twitter.

Jim Rome looks like that blackjack dealer whose a little too happy you busted.

Joe Philbin looks like the timid sheriff who gets ran out of town by a rowdy Bill Cowher and Rob Ryan.

Tom Coughlin looks like the guy who feeds the birds at the park and gets angry when the squirrels steal the food.

post-15917-0-18168900-1458258992_thumb.jpeg

Some good ones from the Twitter.

Jim Rome looks like that blackjack dealer whose a little too happy you busted.

Joe Philbin looks like the timid sheriff who gets ran out of town by a rowdy Bill Cowher and Rob Ryan.

Tom Coughlin looks like the guy who feeds the birds at the park and gets angry when the squirrels steal the food.

LOL. That Tom Coughlin one is perfect.

Stan Kroenke looks like a character from the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" video.

Chris Berman looks like a wax statue of Benjamin Franklin that got left in the car on hot summer day.

Wade Phillips looks like an overwhelmed Boy Scout troop leader in the woods who can't find his way back to camp.

Jason Garrett looks like the mannequin modeling the shirt you decide against buying at JC Penny.

Stan Kroenke looks like a character from the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" video.

Chris Berman looks like a wax statue of Benjamin Franklin that got left in the car on hot summer day.

Wade Phillips looks like an overwhelmed Boy Scout troop leader in the woods who can't find his way back to camp.

Jason Garrett looks like the mannequin modeling the shirt you decide against buying at JC Penny.

lol lol. Wade Phillips

• 4 weeks later...

Enough Coluimbusilians apparently got together to convince the local to drop the show. It's been replaced by Beanie Wells (who may develop if given time, lots of time) and another schmuck who are impossible to listen to. I get the desire for local programming, but, the lineup here outside of the 12-2 slot is garbage.

Enough Coluimbusilians apparently got together to convince the local to drop the show. It's been replaced by Beanie Wells (who may develop if given time, lots of time) and another schmuck who are impossible to listen to. I get the desire for local programming, but, the lineup here outside of the 12-2 slot is garbage.

Fire up the podcast app on iTunes, I think they are there hour after show normally ends.

Can listen on demand.

Josh Hamilton looks like a guy who has a fixer upper show on hgtv.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I like the show because they are self deprecating and don't take the "hard nosed sports" angle...they don't take themselves too seriously. Much better than watching/listening to Stephen A Smith etc.

I think you spelt Smiff wrong, but you're the lawyer.

Don't like the Common man!?

He's an idiot, but I'm at least able to listen to him. Ever heard the show when he's off and T-Bone has the lead? :sick:

Surprisingly Bobby Carpenter has turned out OK. I don't see the same for Beanie.

I usually like common man. You're right about T-bone though he's especially awful when he's in command. Agree on Carpenter also. He started off a little slow but has turned out pretty well. Beanie just isn't quite polished enough.

He's better than Cownerd, but I have a lot of residual bitterness over his being a Dullfin flunkie for many a year.

That's not too hard to do...Cowherd is/was the worst national guy I think I have ever heard...hands down!