I Think People Should Stop Naming Their Kids Trayvon, Trevon

Dante

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alleged criminal.

alleged? hardly.

i'm overjoyed he's dead, to be clear. the interview with his family was worth 5 seconds of laughter. that alone made it worth it, ends justify means. idiot breaks in shot, gets killed and family blames society and that makes me laugh. worth it.

Edited by Boyst62

Why do you SoProgs ONLY see people by skin color? Do you have a problem with people who look different than you?

Oh, they have no problem with people who look differently, they use skin color to identify people who can be exploited.

alleged? hardly.

i'm overjoyed he's dead, to be clear. the interview with his family was worth 5 seconds of laughter. that alone made it worth it, ends justify means. idiot breaks in shot, gets killed and family blames society and that makes me laugh. worth it.

The fact that they even took the time to be interviewed says a lot. How many of us here having just had a family member killed is going on the news.

Hey look Cletus.......we're on TV!! Nyuk, nyuck, nyuk! :doh:

Never convicted, never even arrested so STFU

And never will be. Lucky for us. Wonder if the family can get their collective shite together to give the guy a decent send off?

The fact that they even took the time to be interviewed says a lot. How many of us here having just had a family member killed is going on the news.

Hey look Cletus.......we're on TV!! Nyuk, nyuck, nyuk! :doh:

cletus would so be on the television. squirrel face, probably not, though. she's the better half.

Hope you guys don't run out of Vaseline during this thread. Black kid dead=shear joy to some of you

It's not murdered diplomats level joy, but it's something.

"how else he gonna get his money" really needs to go viral. :doh:

alleged? hardly.

Yeah, that's the initial reaction most will have. When you get beyond that you wonder how the family could have such a belief system. This is what is dividing this country further and further. Belief and value systems that are so far from what this country was founded upon. Sad.

Yeah, that's the initial reaction most will have. When you get beyond that you wonder how the family could have such a belief system. This is what is dividing this country further and further. Belief and value systems that are so far from what this country was founded upon. Sad.

#diversity #multiculturalism #dontshoot #cantbreathe

The family? Vote Trump for Freedumb!

Tell me about the good her family is going to do in this world. They advocate crime and have excellent attitudes.

Why are you talking about Trump ? Melting down extra early today ? Trump didn't shoot this dumb thug.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Tell me about the good her family is going to do in this world. They advocate crime and have excellent attitudes.

Why are you talking about Trump ? Melting down extra early today ? Trump didn't shoot this dumb thug.

It's a cheap thrill for him. He can't win the debate on facts or even a well founded opinion. Come to think of it, he's more like Trump here than any of us.