Beerball goes on "business trip" to Seattle

That can't be Beerball. The blurry box is way too big.

Whose to say he didn't add something to his 1.5 inches with some foam rubber? He was obviously trying to impress the woman who lives there...

If I ever meet Beerball and he offers to shake my hand I will respectfully decline. Also, for sanitary reasons I won't even high five him.

He was cooking food at the tailgate...

He was also using the port o john without a hand sanitizer . Then cooking and serving food in addition to his glad handing everyone he came in contact with.

Nah.... He skipped the port-o-John and as usual took a dump at the base of a tree. His hands have never felt soap or sanitizer.

Nah.... He skipped the port-o-John and as usual took a dump at the base of a tree. His hands have never felt soap or sanitizer.

Beerball is a committed environmentalist. He believes in using his own stool to fertilize the landscape around him. When he was asked what his favorite position was to relieve tension he said squatting and grunting were. He elaborated that it was a more natural and comfortable position for him than doing yoga exercises.

What if (and this is strictly a hypothetical) Beerball wasn't "available" to attend the tailgate?? Would that change your mind?

Sorry but believe it or not it's not just about Beerball this time.

Wait is this a "sending Beerball to sleep with the fishes" insinuation?

Edited by Chef Jim

Sorry but believe it or not it's not just about Beerball this time.

Wait is this a "sending Beerball to sleep with the fishes" insinuation?

Let's just say if Beerball takes a sip of Gugny's "home brew" he might be sleeping in his barcalounger at 9am.