Major Snow Storm

Dante

I think I lost my last remaining brain cell watching that video!

Beerball... I can borrow one of your two, until my one grows back!

:-)

lol..and I don't think I caught where the storm was going to hit again exactly? It's like he only told us once.

lol..and I don't think I caught where the storm was going to hit again exactly? It's like he only told us once.

LoL!

Sorta like last week's storm... Southern tip of Lake Mich, central Mich, through mitt of Mich, past Millbank, Toronto, Kawarthas, Ottawa, Montreal, and graze Maine will be the heaviest band of snows.

Yet last week we got 15" & this storm only getting about an inch... Here we are more on the "front side" this week. Ice leaving working at 0600, everything was coated, freezing rain... And light dusting now...

Get past this week and we may be outta the woods... 60's next week... Pattern is changing!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No snow at my house

Same thing at my house in Lancaster. A light dusting but that is it. This winter has been a piece of cake. I think I have only shovelled three or four times this winter & nothing was too heavy. Way better than last winter.

There's 2:43 of my life I'll never get back.

But that's an old, out-of-date weather report? Why would you need to watch that?

Because there's a big front moving through