I've gotm a secretz

Not a Hamster

I'm in. I'm hoping for some juicy dirt on what 4mer has been up to in his laboratory. Did he reanimate Sven again?

Neverm said it wasl about him. Maybe it ism aboutn you. Ever thinkz of that?

Maybem a publicp confessionq of allx your secrets will take somen of the stingz out of the exposure. Go aheadp. We're all ears.

Hammersticks left his wife for shower boy ?

I saidm secret. A secret is something that is notm obvious to everyone.

Neverm said it wasl about him. Maybe it ism aboutn you. Ever thinkz of that?

Maybem a publicp confessionq of allx your secrets will take somen of the stingz out of the exposure. Go aheadp. We're all ears.

You're right. Gosh. The walls are closing in, it might be better for me to just end the charade and come clean. It would probably be a boon to my health, reduce my stress levels -- GOD can you imagine how much I've had to deal with keeping this stuff locked away in a deep, dark corner of my soul?

(deep breath)

Here we go, confession time:

The first concert I ever attended was a Whitney Houston concert...

My second kiss ever with a girl, she missed and wound up french kissing my nose -- in front of my entire football team. Her tongue penetrated my left nostril. It was quite unpleasant...

The first script I ever sold was more than likely bought by the FSB and I'm probably wanted in Russia...

I told people I saw a UFO but I knew deep down in my heart it was swamp gas...

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FREE!

You're right. Gosh. The walls are closing in, it might be better for me to just end the charade and come clean. It would probably be a boon to my health, reduce my stress levels -- GOD can you imagine how much I've had to deal with keeping this stuff locked away in a deep, dark corner of my soul?

(deep breath)

My second kiss ever with a girl, she missed and wound up french kissing my nose -- in front of my entire football team. Her tongue penetrated my left nostril. It was quite unpleasant...

The first script I ever sold was more than likely bought by the FSB and I'm probably wanted in Russia...

My secretx was neverm aboutx you but I'm gladm I got youx to tell some. Keep goingz because you know there ism more.

And I have news for youx. The nostrilx tongue is a thing. Slutx Carl does it all the timen. I'd suggestm you find that chickz and give itm another try. You mightz like it. You obviously can'tx forget it.

Secret: When I first joined TBD, I received a private message from Gugny (then known as FigNewton or something like that) and he told me to watch out for messages from a guy named Beerball; the messages would first appear to be threats or warnings but slowly morphed into his own sick attempt to learn more about me as an individual, my sexual preferences and where I live. So that would explain why I am kind of "standoffish" and reserved on this board.

• 2 weeks later...

Youx guys are lame. I thoughtm you wouldn have better secrets thanw that. Are youx sure you wantm your secretm to go publicw this wayn without coming clean?

Forget it. You guys bore me. The secretx is aboutm a certainw Jetsm fan that postsn here fromw time to time and actsm like a tough guyx, Anyone want to knowm it?

Youx guys are lame. I thoughtm you wouldn have better secrets thanw that. Are youx sure you wantm your secretm to go publicw this wayn without coming clean?

Forget it. You guys bore me. The secretx is aboutm a certainw Jetsm fan that postsn here fromw time to time and actsm like a tough guyx, Anyone want to knowm it?

James?? Yes...go on.

mine was Andy Gibb, but it was because of a girl(still the love of my life 40 years later that never materialized)

(deep breath)