Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

On 5/21/2020 at 5:57 PM, Tiberius said:

The post Trump presidency thread will be a hoot! 

I hope Trump has enough integrity not to pay for Russian disinformation in order to get an FBI investigation started. If he is that unethical I pray he does not use the power of the FBI to then entrap an innocent person. Finally I I am certain he would not condone threatening the man's family to gain leverage in order to get him to plead guilty. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Finally! Michelle Obama's lips are proof that Barak Obama wasn't born in the US, is secretly a Muslim, Heads ISIS, had plans to invade Texas and is actually Cobra Commander! 

It's all in her lips! 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Finally! Michelle Obama's lips are proof that Barak Obama wasn't born in the US, is secretly a Muslim, Heads ISIS, had plans to invade Texas and is actually Cobra Commander! 

It's all in her lips! 

That's one way to avoid the reality of that clip. 

It's a silly way, but a way none the less. 

Go back to sleep. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's all in her lips! 

...I'm confused....thought he was a Clinton cardboard cut out prop manufactured in Arkansas......propped up SOLELY by ex-Clintonites(epitome of Dr. Dirties)  and vaunted into the national spotlight as a JUNIOR State Senator from THE most corrupt state in the country....sure glad that skin color and oratorical skills had absolutely NOTHING to do with it....he had credentials (??).....

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anything you can do to avoid discussing the topic of the clip... you know, some would call that being disingenuous or even dishonest. 

Go back to sleep.

The other possibility is that you're captivated by a mass delusion. 

You want to believe that's what Michelle said so it must be true. It can't possibly be otherwise. 

Edited by Motorin'

Lol, just the Archer world of secret agents with "Q Clearance" that predates right wing Q by six or seven years. 

Q clearance itself out dates Archer by decades. 

But who cares about facts when you're trying to spin and deflect in order to avoid facing the unpleasant reality that you've been had?

Go back to sleep.