• Paul
    • Rubio
    • Santorum
    • Trump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called Iowa for Cruz. Big get for him. I wonder if he can quell Trumps nh momentum. Probably not though ...

Necessary grab for him but I think the big story will be Rubio and how he surged by stealing Trump votes. Rubio v. Trump probably set to heat up from here on out. I think Cruz will fizzle out just as the primaries meander through states that aren't Iowa.

As far as delegates go, it's pretty much a tie for both parties

Cruz picked up 8 Republican delegates. Trump and Rubio picked up 7 a piece. Carson got 3 while Bush and Paul both picked up one.

Hiliary picked up 22 delegates while Colonel Sandurz gained 21.

The winners have to be Sanders and Rubio. Trump obviously the loser.

Sanders should win NH, when the going will get tougher. I wonder if he can build momentum.

Cruz's win in Iowa is not so much a shock but Rubio's performance is the big thing. What happens to Trump supporters as they defect will be interesting to watch. Cruz has a big nutty contingent and might provide a big enough tent to house Trump people. Rubio probably doesn't provide a comfortable home for the Trump supporters.

I thought the race would come down to Rubio, Christie and Bush, with an outside shot at Cruz. I'd revise it to Rubio vs Cruz with an outside shot at Christie. I still see Trump with no shot.

Off a coin toss, no less. I'm very curious to see how Capt. Ladypants does in NH. Will she need a coin flip to beat the Bern there as well?

She will lose NH. After that, she will probably start to roll. Bernie will need to build a ton of momentum in the next two weeks to defeat Hillary once the big states start piling up.

Democratic race is gonna be close, unless there's trickery afoot. I chose Sanders just on momentum, but in reality I give it a coin flip.

Republican race, seems like Trump is in control, but who knows, everything is whacky right now when it comes to Trump.

Well, at least one part of my prediction was right :lol: