Is the Trumpster a Conservative?

B-Large

A lot can be gleaned about a person by the way they treat their so called underlings. It has been reported that Hillary was disrespectful and rude to the White House staff and Secret Service while she was FLOTUS while Bill and Chelsea were much more amiable. It is widely known that George and Laura Bush were adored by their staff. King Obama makes a habit of disrupting hundreds of lives around the holidays by vacationing in Hawaii while "W" made a point of staying in D.C. during the holidays so that the White House staff and the Secret Service could be with their families.

I knew a couple of people in the Clinton White House. I could repeat stories...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have anything to do with a shrill denigrating her husband and most everyone else?

No.

But they do have to do with a First Lady who was so anti-military that she demanded that servicemen and officers in the White House grow their hair out and dress in civilian clothes. Did not want to be reminded at all that there was a military presence there.

No.

But they do have to do with a First Lady who was so anti-military that she demanded that servicemen and officers in the White House grow their hair out and dress in civilian clothes. Did not want to be reminded at all that there was a military presence there.

That would be like my wife getting rid of all the pots and pans in our kitchen when I was a Chef. Your husband is the !@#$ing Commander-in-Chief you dumbass.

No.

You are so full of crap.