Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, Browns?

@flipsreport

It's believed the Browns will let WR Travis Benjamin walk. Excited to see where he lands.

its either empathy for feeling bad that not only are they stuck in Cleveland but so is he... or masochism in which they hate themselves.

Either way, waking up and realizing you are in Cleveland is a very, very bad situation. Ohio > anywhere else (sans Cbus and Sandusky)

its either empathy for feeling bad that not only are they stuck in Cleveland but so is he... or masochism in which they hate themselves.

Either way, waking up and realizing you are in Cleveland is a very, very bad situation. Ohio > anywhere else (sans Cbus and Sandusky)

i think he wants to stay, he just wants paid. It's like they are afraid of paying good skill players. Far be it from me to question their #analytics, but he is really fast and has good hands, plus he can return. They have no other decent WRs at this pint and there is very little speed in the draft. But what do I know. Edited by YoloinOhio

@ProFootballTalk

League makes rules of pre-free agency negotiating period less illogical for 2016 http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ZP9

After several years of allowing teams to negotiate with agents during a brief window before the launch of free agency, the NFL is finally moving closer toward getting it right.

In prior years, a nonsensical “look-butdon’t-touch” approach applied, allowing positions to be exchanged but not allowing any actual offers to be made or tentative agreements to be reached — ignoring the possibility that in the exchange of positions the two sides may eventually realize that an overlap exists.

Miller and his reps were reportedly unable to come to an agreement with the Dolphins and he will soon be free to sign elsewhere.

Nobody throws good money after bad like NFL teams in free agency. Here's a warning to the Jags, Browns and Titans: Don't waste your money.

Predicting the top free agent for all 32 teams

We've put our NFL Nation reporters in the GM chair and asked them to select one free agent every team must sign.

Buffalo Bills

Guard Alex Boone

The Bills aren't likely to be active in veteran free agency, but if they cannot re-sign Richie Incognito, then they will have a gaping hole to fill at guard. Boone would make sense in his place, having played for current Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman with the 49ers from 2011 to '14. Boone should also have a lower price tag than Incognito. -- Mike Rodak