Kiko feeling the love

Beerball

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice the first picture, he's not drinking vodka, he's not drinking beer - he's drinking kombucha. Wild root flavor.

His followers are complaining because he's drinking kombucha on vacation.

SMH.

I guess the fans on this site questioning Goodwins decision to try for the Olympics are somehow different

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly, NY, or Buffalo

Well, I think it's different.

Following a pro athlete for the purpose of insulting or deriding his off-season vacation sharings -> asshat behavior

Expressing an opinion on a fan message board athletes don't frequent unless they want a dose -> appropriate behavior

Way to miss the point.

You said he was on track to make a big money deal. He looked good for half of his first season. He missed his next season. In his third season, we realized he wasn't so good after all.

Your post makes no sense.

You said he was on track to make a big money deal. He looked good for half of his first season. He missed his next season. In his third season, we realized he wasn't so good after all.

Your post makes no sense.

Like I said...

:rolleyes:

Didn't some fans hang from the upper level with ropes during a MNF game there?

There are idiot fans everywhere

Actuallly, I was at a night game at the Ralph in the 80's, I think, and some fan crawled out the cable holding up the net behind the goalposts. He went all the way across and was arrested at the other end. Night game....KC I think. The crowd is always nuts for MNF.......and, Buffalo, making the point, has its fair share of idiots.