The Non Pet Peeve Thread..AKA Awesome Stuff

plenzmd1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC/DC sold out in Houston in six minutes and I was one of the lucky few to get a ticket at face value.

I keep a 12 pack of Coke Zero in the fridge at work. A girl came up to me today, told me she sagged a 12 oz can, so she bought me a 20 oz bottle to make up for it. 8 free ounces of Coke Zero that I wouldn't have even noticed was missing.

Joe's ability to make friends.

Swiss Chalet

CBF

Damn..i do love Swiss Chalet...need something for dinner tonight and would kill for one of those chickens! Off to Chicken Fiesta..nice Peruvian joint here in Richmond

Panko

how was chicken parm ever made without this stuff?

The old fashioned way. Dried bread ground up into crumbs. Chicken parm or any parm for the matter, made with panko is sacrilege. :angry:

oh boy...you still believe the run sets up the pass, defense wins championships, and searing keeps juices in...panko 1000X better than regular ole bread crumbs you old fart!

Hypothetically, if I paid this, I would probably justify it by saying that it's probably my last chance to see them live, and I got a decent seat.

“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same, in fact, [sic] we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young

:lol:

oh boy...you still believe the run sets up the pass, defense wins championships, and searing keeps juices in...panko 1000X better than regular ole bread crumbs you old fart!

Age has nothing to do with it. It's experience, training and knowledge. :D

“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same, in fact, [sic] we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young

:lol:

At least they admit it. That's what I love about them. Old fashioned rock and roll. They don't take themselves too seriously. Chuck Berry's songs all sounded the same, and he's (rightfully so) heralded as a genius.