Bills add another 'Nole, sign RB James Wilder, Jr.

YoloinOhio

Remember, Roman was the OC that let Boobie go from SF.....not surprised to see this. Lots of talent at rb now...including Ciera Wood.....I won't be looking for any draft of a RB....in fact, wasn't looking for one to be drafted before this signing. And, I am thinking that not only is Boobie got a target on his back, Gillislee might also be concerned about this signing. How many rb's hit the 53 roster....maybe three...and we know who two are......

Rex said recently that he thinks our 3-deep in 2016 will be McCoy, Karlos, Gillislee. I think Wilder is Karlos's backup and they are planning to incorporate that big #2 back into the offense along with McCoy - when karlos was out this year they really missed that element with him and Dixon couldn't replicate it. Jmo Edited by YoloinOhio

Being down here in Nole country, he should have played LB in college. There was talk of that but he wanted to be a rb. Between injuries and better backs, he never lived up to the hype. Rated as the #1 athlete out of high school.Great athlete. Hope he works out as Bobbie's replacement.

Always see him out, always drinking, but never getting wild and seems in control. Coles every Tuesday, Encore every weekend, the occasional weeknight trips to Fredonia. I realize that pro athletes are normal people too who can go out and enjoy nightlife, but when you're that bad, wouldn't you try to be improving your game?

Boobie's probably thinking, "Boy that JP's voice dude could be a better accountant/lawyer/engineer/whatever if he just didn't go out so much....I mean I see him all the time....Coles every Tuesday, Encore on the weekend......".

Edited by 4merper4mer

Boobie's probably thinking, "Boy that JP's voice dude could be a better accountant/lawyer/engineer/whatever if he just didn't go out so much....I mean I see him all the time....Coles every Tuesday, Encore on the weekend......".

Lol touché :thumbsup:

only if I was getting paid millions of dollars to consistently under-perform at my job!

Edited by JP's Voice

Have i missed something since moving from the area 30 years ago that Fredonia is now a weeknight party road trip destination?

:huh:

Or that JP's Voice happens to make said trips on the same nights as Boobie?

#stalker

Edited by eball

This is an excellent addition to the roster. He will be very productive with the Roman system and the way our offensive line blocks for the run game. Wow, what a great surprise signing.

I have to agree until proven wrong. Nice surprise