are you people serious?

c'mon. i've got punchlines and you've got dogma. don't try to pretend this crap makes sense.

good lord, trump's trolling the entire nation, and now palin's bought in. give me a shout when the zombies take control.

i'll hang up and listen.

jw

oh, wait. flint.

oh, wait, cruz is a canadian, just like me.

oh wait, you don't like jeb.

oh, wait, you cum at the mentions of guns.

oh, wait, you're nuts.

ha. ha. ha. ha.

and?

i have no absolute clue what's happened to conservatism. seems inbred these days.

for shame

i'll bring up nixon's health care initiative, but i'm sure you'll bring up watergate,

what exactly do republicans stand for these days?

if the dummification of society is the answer, i'll buy.

i'll convert to muslim, too.

and buy guns.

lots of them.

c'mon. i've got punchlines and you've got dogma. don't try to pretend this crap makes sense.

good lord, trump's trolling the entire nation, and now palin's bought in. give me a shout when the zombies take control.

i'll hang up and listen.

jw

oh, wait. flint.

oh, wait, you're nuts.

ha. ha. ha. ha.

and?

i have no absolute clue what's happened to conservatism. seems inbred these days.

for shame

i'll bring up nixon's health care initiative, but i'm sure you'll bring up watergate,

and buy guns.

lots of them.

up boozing eh?

Well i'll humor you and bite on your sarcastic nonsense spewed from your ivory tower of regressive superiority.

the zombies have already taken control, for the past 7 years. You can argue even longer if you want.

flint sucks, no wonder its a crap hole, it's been run by regressives for more than half a century

There's this thing called the 2nd amendment. it's important whether you like it or not. And here in America you have the freedom to not like things.

no one cares about palin.

Jeb is an establishment tool, literally.

If you want to hop into the dungeon perhaps come in willing to debate and exchange ideas with a less morally superior accusatory tone

i'll hang up and listen.

jw

oh, wait. flint.

oh, wait, you're nuts.

ha. ha. ha. ha.

and?

for shame

and buy guns.

lots of them.

Ah...nothing like drunken free association threads from wawrow!

The only response:

Who is against reforming, Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, Obamacare, EPA, IRS, VA, DoED, DoE, CMS, ICE, ATF, Secret Service, State....and every other government organization that has been obviously incompetent, corrupt and/or had a major scandal or 3 in the last 7 years....

...and who is for it?

Doesn't keeping everything the same...no matter how bad it sucks...mean you are a Conservative...according to you, wawrow?

Doesn't wanting to cast off the old in favor of better approaches, primarly dependent on innovations and technology, and fixing the stuff that is obviously broken...mean you are progressive?

So, wawrow, answer your own questions about who stands for what, but keep in mind that the party/people of real progress? Not your party, and certainly not you.

Nah, I'd say that by all rights, you're the Conservative now. No matter what is broken, no matter how poorly it serves the people, no matter how corrupt the institution, you don't want any change, and therefore, you offer no hope, to any class, poor, middle, or rich, either. Well, I suppose you could offer us more of the same old crap we've been hearing for the last 7 years, and another 10 trillion dollars of new debt. "Summer of Recovery!"

Erm, no thanks.

My how the might...ily foolish/arrogant...have fallen. By the way, January 27th is coming. Do we have 3 feet of water in NYC? Boy those waters that Obama said were rising, and that he was going to singlehandedly abate, better start rising quick, or, it's going to look like Al Gore was a complete idiot when he said we'd have those 3 feet of water 10 years ago, huh?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Flint? As in the glorious monument to a lifetime of rule by the left and their labor unions? Is that now an election buzzword or did our esteemed OP just happen to read some random Salon.com or Huffington Post story about it yesterday?

no one cares about palin.

It seems lots of angry people still care -- as if she's the reason for their problems in life. Did people continue obsessing over Geraldine Ferrrao years after her 15 minutes was up?

Nah, I'd say that by all rights, you're the Conservative now. No matter what is broken, no matter how poorly it serves the people, no matter how corrupt the institution, you don't want any change, and therefore, you offer no hope, to any class, poor, middle, or rich, either. Well, I suppose you could offer us more of the same old crap we've been hearing for the last 7 years, and another 10 trillion dollars of new debt. "Summer of Recovery!"

Translation: OC wants to cut teachers and firefighters!!

up boozing eh? ​"​Your ideas are crap and must be tossed aside!"

Well i'll humor you and bite on your sarcastic nonsense spewed from your ivory tower of regressive superiority. "Your opinion is meaningless"

the zombies have already taken control, for the past 7 years. You can argue even longer if you want. "I have no detailed response other than name-calling"

flint sucks, no wonder its a crap hole, it's been run by regressives for more than half a century "The blacks - they are on welfare and are responsible for this...rather than the GOP "control board" who decided not to treat the water over the advice of engineers"

There's this thing called the 2nd amendment. it's important whether you like it or not. And here in America you have the freedom to not like things. "Even though no one is coming for our guns - we shall feed the hype machine!!"

no one cares about palin. "Except US - and apparently the police who appear to care about the younger palin!!"

Jeb is an establishment tool, literally. "Damn him - he was for immigration legislation!"

If you want to hop into the dungeon perhaps come in willing to debate and exchange ideas with a less morally superior accusatory tone "But don't mind all the poo that we throw!"

Translation provided

Translation provided

Cool. thanks for twisting my words and intent to portray what you want.

He has a stupid initial post on a thread that didn't deserve a serious response.

It's scary the thoughts you have, the way you view others who have different ideas than you do, and how hostile you come across.

is this your contention that government can fix all our problems?

Not all government just the right (errrr I mean left) government.

never said that

Well it sounded that way because wawrow was the one who really came across as angry. The rest were mostly laughing at his drunken rant.

Not all government just the right (errrr I mean left) government.

Well it sounded that way because wawrow was the one who really came across as angry. The rest were mostly laughing at his drunken rant.

Personally, I think one of the best outcomes of voting in a Republican POTUS will be the revival in the 4th Estate of their bag of social issues that they've stored away in their attics, closets, and basements during the current reign of King B.O. the first.

It'll be great hearing about the problem of homelessness in America, starving children, the immorality of drone strikes, etc., etc., etc.