• Marcel Dareus
    • Jerry Hughes
    • Kyle Williams
    • Mario Williams
    • Ronald Darby
    • Stephon Gilmore
    • Aaron Williams
    • Other

It surprises me that you're not a bigger fan of Kyle. Seems like he'd be your kinda player.

:beer:

honestly, it is because i do not watch him enough. he is my type of player but i do not watch him enough to let his style of play embody the values i have as a former player or some nonsense which would make me look at him as someone i'd choose first as a teammate.

there are loads of talent on this team and kyle williams is likely one of the top 5 players on this team, at least over the duration of the last 5 years.

part of this may be that i have been watching the linebackers os much the last 3 seasons.

I voted Tyrod, Dareus and Sammy.

I know a lot of people have problems with Tyrod for certain aspects, but he is talented. Not only can he throw, but he can also outrun an entire defense, and he can catch too. There's a reason NFL scouts kept on wanting him at WR...

He's just plain talented.

As for defense, it's hard to argue that Dareus isn't the most talented player. Gilmore is good, but has occasional lapses. Darby's sample size is a bit low. Kyle has always been good, but never quite that good. None of our LBs are really worth mentioning imo. Yeah, Dareus had a down year, at least statistically, but he came through big when we needed him (see: Titans game, Jets game). Also, just for pure football skills, he is a beast. He's pretty fast and incredibly strong and is one of the best DTs in the league at sacking the QB. Also, he's a monster in the run game.

I like Sammy the most and I guess he's my choice now that Fred is gone. Maybe Shady is a close second, I had a hard time deciding. Before this year, Super Mario would have been a contender, but he just straight up threw in the towel on us and if there's one thing any Bills fans hate, it's giving up. Heck, we endured 4 straight losses and each year we came back for more. Those teams didn't give up. Quitting is the worst thing you can do as a player.

If you think about who is good enough that can play as well as some of these teams in the playoffs and real SB contenders. On offense it is clearly Sammy, McCoy, Incognito and Glenn. I voted for Sammy.

On defense, it's Darby, Gilmore, and Hughes. I voted Hughes. He played full throttle when the rest of the line was mute this year.

I went Watkins/Gilmore/Taylor.

Watkins is easy.

Dareus had a down year. Clearly our two best defensive players this season were Gilmore and Darby, who were pretty much neck and neck. Went with the veteran.

Taylor is easy to get excited about as he is the first guy to give us real hope at the QB position in some time (unless you talk to like five posters on this website). His penchant for big plays makes him my favorite player at the moment. Watkins close second.

Hey, thanks for pointing out Charles clay. I love me some qb safety net and thought he played well this year when he wasnt hurt. Im surprised that someone thought Clay was the best player on offense though.

I forgot to respond to this... the reason I go with Clay is that he was (and is) our most consistent option, and biggest matchup problem. Even if he's not a big numbers/flashy play guy like Sammy and McCoy :)

I forgot to respond to this... the reason I go with Clay is that he was (and is) our most consistent option, and biggest matchup problem. Even if he's not a big numbers/flashy play guy like Sammy and McCoy :)

Charles clay is why im not that worried about a number 2 wr high in the draft... he is sort of that guy