Dalton, Bridgewater, Oswellier, Wilson, Cousins, Smith. Palm

Did a pretty good job of shredding the Bills. Along with the rest of that division sans Kellen Moores Cowboys.

We'll see how far they get. My bet is one and done. Especially if Seattle comes to Washington.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

More than half the QBs in the NFL playoffs this year were passed on by Nix/Whaley in the draft, or not pursued in free agency when available.

Eight of the twelve teams are head coached by coaches hired after the NIx/Whaley era began.

It sort of ridiculous to consider Whaley as an above average GM in the face of all the evidence to the contrary.

He has shown zero knack for building a team. Decisions like spending over a 100 mm to sign your 4-3 DT only switch him to a 3-4 DT are really bad decisions. There are probably 100+ scouts in the league that are just as good at identifying individual talent. And probably millions of fans too. If you can't put the pieces together you are not a good GM.

To be fair Rex said he wanted best player available not ones that fit his system, he lied. Whaley totally whiffed on QB, not only did he draft EJ he didn't bring anybody else in because he didn't want EJ to feel threatened, nice job Doug.

We'll see how far they get. My bet is one and done. Especially if Seattle comes to Washington.

Looks like Green Bay going to Washington. My guess is Green Bay wipes the floor with them, but question will be if it is the real Aaron Rodgers or not.

Cousins is hot right now, but he also faced pass defenses ranked Eagles D 28th, a Cowboys D 5th, and a Bills D 18th in the last three weeks. Those 3 defenses are ranked 15th, 16th, and 28th in points allowed per game. Our defense gave up that game against the Redskins.