2016 Draft D-line thread

Beerball

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@viccarucci

University of Mississippi DE Robert Nkemdiche answers tough questions about his off-field behavior at #NFLCombine.

CcKR5ccUkAAi7Qa.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Why will him being lazy on plays during college improve in the NFL? Nkemdiche: Because I know what's at stake.

Nkemdiche said he tarnished his name with the mistake that he made this offseason.

By far the most interesting press conference thus far.

@SalSports

Robert Nkemdiche: "There's times I didn't finish. There's times I was lazy on some plays....But I'm going to keep growing as a player"

@TyDunne

Robert Nkemdiche said that he was drunk, not on drugs, when he fell out of the window in Atlanta. Teams all asking him about incident.

@ChrisBrownBills

DE Robert Nkemdiche admits to being drunk night he fell out of window, charged w/drug poss. too- he said b/c it went down in his hotel room.

Watch: Miss DT Robert Nkemdiche at Combine (4:03)
Mississippi defensive tackle and first round prospect Robert Nkemdiche meets the media at the 2016 NFL Combine in Indianapolis.

Watch: Alabama DT A'Shawn Robinson at Combine (4:11)
Alabama defensive tackle and first round prospect A'Shawn Robinson meets with the media at the 2016 NFL Combine in Indianapolis.

Buckner also with a 5.06! Crazy for these big guys!

UCLA's Clark with a 5.07!

This is a perfect draft for the Bills to reload the front seven. Bye Mario!

Clemson's Dodd with a 4.86. A guy to keep an eye on for the Bills.

DT Hargrave with a 4.94!

Yep, with this draft Rex will have no more excuses for the D. Should be able to get what he needs.

I have a feeling we're not drafting many offensive players, if we stick to BPA