2016 Draft WR/TE thread

Beerball

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's escaped a manslaughter charge. I guess that's something.

Still a white supremacist piece of **** though.

Id be shocked if he is drafted, signed as a UDFA would be pretty surprising as well.

Hopefully Treadwell will be available at #19 and the Bills take him. The Bills need a WR with size that can high point the ball and that can outmuscle DB's.

Personally I dont see the value for the Bills positionally, if they were to look for a high pointer in the first round IMO Josh Doctson would be better, more explosive leaper, 9 inches better in the vertical jump. I think there are too many defensive players in this draft to not go D in the 1st for Buffalo this year myself.

@LedyardNFLDraft

Pos. rankings youve all been waiting for are finally here. Ladies/gents, your 2016 TE class http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2016/04/19/2016-nfl-draft-big-board-final-tight-end-rankings/

CgbMW2zWIAAr4gt.jpg

wow, i guess it is thin pickings ! but nice that Bills can wait till the sixth to grab one

Morgan or Cole just by reading seem like decent projects

Edited by 3rdand12

wow, i guess it is thin pickings ! but nice that Bills can wait till the sixth to grab one

Morgan or Cole just by reading seem like decent projects

2 of my favourites didn't make the list. Both UDFA guys because they've been ravaged by injuries. Jake Duzey of Iowa and Braxton Deaver of Duke.

I quite like Ryan Malleck as a fit. Wrote about him for my Shrine Game preview but he didn't play due to injury. Really strong inline blocker with reliable hands, can play inline, flexed or at H-Back.

2 of my favourites didn't make the list. Both UDFA guys because they've been ravaged by injuries. Jake Duzey of Iowa and Braxton Deaver of Duke.

I quite like Ryan Malleck as a fit. Wrote about him for my Shrine Game preview but he didn't play due to injury. Really strong inline blocker with reliable hands, can play inline, flexed or at H-Back.

How do you feel about Bills drafting or even bringing one in UDFA ?

How do you feel about Bills drafting or even bringing one in UDFA ?

I'd be happy bringing a couple in to compete from the undrafted pool. Clay and Dray are the 1/2 guys but Gragg/O'Leary are replaceable guys.

If they could secure 2 of David Grinnage (NC State), Ryan Malleck (Virginia Tech), Steven Scheu (Vanderbilt) and Austin Traylor (Wisconsin), I would be pretty happy.

I'd be happy bringing a couple in to compete from the undrafted pool. Clay and Dray are the 1/2 guys but Gragg/O'Leary are replaceable guys.

If they could secure 2 of David Grinnage (NC State), Ryan Malleck (Virginia Tech), Steven Scheu (Vanderbilt) and Austin Traylor (Wisconsin), I would be pretty happy.

Not sure how they feel about O Leary. Late in the season to the starting lineup behind Matthew Mulligan is not exactly endearing.

Gragg got rolling a bit, but i hope they bring in two if skimming the undrafted pool and at least one if they choose 6th rd

Not sure how they feel about O Leary. Late in the season to the starting lineup behind Matthew Mulligan is not exactly endearing.

Gragg got rolling a bit, but i hope they bring in two if skimming the undrafted pool and at least one if they choose 6th rd

My hatred of T-Rex is world renowned but he'll do as a 4th TE if they carry that many. He's such an athletic outlier though, needs to be made to earn a roster spot.

Late picks or UDFA TE's are the way to go. It takes so long for a rookie TE to get up to speed with blocking assignments and route running, one of the hardest positions to play and play well IMO. Most recent example is Ebron an elite athlete who is now heading into year 3 and finally is poised to breakout. I'm glad we have Clay and it would be smart to keep poking around and finding upgrades over Gragg and O'leary.

My hatred of T-Rex is world renowned but he'll do as a 4th TE if they carry that many. He's such an athletic outlier though, needs to be made to earn a roster spot.

T rex ?

i get the gist , but who is the player with alligator arms?

: )

Late picks or UDFA TE's are the way to go. It takes so long for a rookie TE to get up to speed with blocking assignments and route running, one of the hardest positions to play and play well IMO. Most recent example is Ebron an elite athlete who is now heading into year 3 and finally is poised to breakout. I'm glad we have Clay and it would be smart to keep poking around and finding upgrades over Gragg and O'leary.

And Ebron was going to be Whaleys pick !

Using your thinking and I agree,( undervalued and so important and need to develop ) scoring Clay was a major shift in skillsets at TE for Buffalo. I recall when we said the same about getting Chandler. And at that time it was also true.

another reason to hate the Patriots** btw