2016 Draft WR/TE thread

Beerball

It's about being smart. In 3 weeks time, you get a 6 figure signing bonus and guaranteed money. I could pass on a night out with the lads for that.

I wasn't perfect at that age. I'm 27 now and I'm still a bit of a screw-up. You just hope that it's a one-off they can learn from and not a sign of things to come.

You seem quite reasonable to me.

I am still faaaaar from perfect at twice your age. But even i would have been able to stay home or away from trouble 3 weeks a ways from the most important day in my life so far. Knowing that any error could affect my dream.

Yes lets hope he learns.

My original point was the environment.

Sports allows too much leeway for lack personal responsibility at some colleges. And courses should be mandatory. If a student is pursuing Professional sports. Such as finances and something in regard to dealing with celebrity management.

and then there still is , poor judgement .

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No team is going to touch this guy.

If La'el Collins went undrafted because of all that "What if he's a murderer?" nonsense, Higbee doesn't stand a chance.

Former Nebraska OL Alex Lewis (who's in this draft class) got a 45 day sentence for something similar. Lewis threw an Air Force cadet head-first into a brick wall and punched him while unconscious.

@NFL_CFB

After crushing pro day, German WR now firmly on NFL team radars. --> http://on.nfl.com/1ZOpwG8

Ce50-HtUAAEOXHH.jpg

Officially at Florida Atlantic's pro day, Boehringer ran a 4.41-second 40-yard dash, had a vertical of 39 inches, a 10-foot-11 broad jump, a 4.09-second short shuttle, 11.15-second 60-yard shuttle, and a 6.64-second three-cone drill that had scouts on the ground doing double-takes at their stopwatches, shaking their heads, and laughing. He also had 17 lifts on the bench press. All of these marks would have landed inside the top five among all wide receivers who tested at the NFL Scouting Combine in February.

Definitely the best player on the Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns!