2016 Draft WR/TE thread

Beerball

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be upset with Doctson. I seem to believe that WR is a much bigger need than a lot of other people around here though. The Bills currently don't have a #2 IMO.

In terms of "the most polished receiver on the roster" that is Watkins. He was as polished as just about any college WR that I can remember. Now that he has a few years working in the pros he has grown even more. Doctson is definitely a guy that can play day one but not a guy that is more polished than Sammy.

I agree 100% Besides Watkins, the rest of the Bills WR's are only under contract for one year. The Bills need a legitimate #2 WR to compliment Watkins.

could play h-back too

I'd be fine with Braxton. He is an inexperienced WR but has great hands and is obviously explosive. The Bills need a little explosiveness. Harvin is gone and who knows what the deal is with Goodwin. They have some explosiveness in the backfield but just Watkins on the boundary. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'd be fine with Braxton. He is an experienced WR but has great hands and is obviously explosive. The Bills need a little explosiveness. Harvin is gone and who knows what the deal is with Goodwin. They have some explosiveness in the backfield but just Watkins on the boundary.

I might consider Roman would like this fellow Miller.

Want a vertical threat WR but don't want to blow an early pick on Corey Coleman or someone of that ilk?

Chris Moore from the Cincinnati Bearcats - http://draftbreakdown.com/video/chris-moore-vs-memphis-2015/

Don't let the 4.53 time fool you, dude is just football fast. Most of this was with RS freshman Hayden Moore at QB after Gunner Kiel got injured.

Want a vertical threat WR but don't want to blow an early pick on Corey Coleman or someone of that ilk?

Chris Moore from the Cincinnati Bearcats - http://draftbreakdown.com/video/chris-moore-vs-memphis-2015/

Don't let the 4.53 time fool you, dude is just football fast. Most of this was with RS freshman Hayden Moore at QB after Gunner Kiel got injured.

i have seen him play in person and he's a really good player

My Alma mater.

Stand up and sing the fight song with me!

Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns! Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns!

We'll make you vish like du never been born!

Unicorn horn! Unicorn fly!

We'll score de points 'til you vish you vould die!

These reports from Jon Ledyard are required reading. There are GIFs and Vines for those of you who can't read good.

Stand up and sing the fight song with me!

Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns! Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns!

We'll make you vish like du never been born!

Unicorn horn! Unicorn fly!

We'll score de points 'til you vish you vould die!

Brought tears to my eyes. Hail Hall Unis !!

Those sure were the days!

We were young then and the world in front of us, eh Bot?

i have seen him play in person and he's a really good player

Really think he could be a steal to play the Harvin role. Production has been a bit feast or famine at times but he's a one trick pony with a pretty nice trick.

7 TD's on 40 catches last year, averaged 21.75 yards per catch. His YPC was 4th in the nation (Will Fuller was 11th, Corey Coleman was 27th).