Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

Thank you for your kind, well-thought-out and constructive contribution to the discussion. You demonstrate your superior brainpower by, instead of offering a counterpoint, posting something you deem to be a comeuppance. Pathetic little creature. If you wanted gummy dicks, just ask. You don't need to act out to get attention. But since you are, you have to stay at the children's table while adults discuss things.

You're not exactly being a peach of a poster yourself, you know. Evil B word dragon lady.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...that wasn't the issue. The issue is that they're serving two sentences.

That's their opinion. The case isn't recent and on appeal it was ruled that the original sentence was below the minimum required sentence. they'd served what, three months? the minimum is apparently 5 years. shoot, if they were selling dime bags it would be 20, they are lucky.

We have people here "reporting back to jail" because they were released early due to an IT snafu that incorrectly calculated time off for good behavior. Personally, I don't agree with it, but they're going back on their original sentence, not serving two sentences. It was the state's error, and to my way of thinking if they haven't re-offended, are working and doing what they're supposed to do, the system worked. but in any event, they're not serving their sentence twice, they're completing it. That said, I haven't felt the urge to occupy a building over it. that's just me though.

Let's see if the crap-throwing monkey wants to post a new picture now.

You're not exactly being a peach of a poster yourself, you know. Evil B word dragon lady.

I don't usually attack "people" on the board. I insult idiots I don't know like Palin, Coulter, Rush, etc. You want to make it personal, that's your call. My problem is I forget what an incestuous cesspool PPP is. Hate ruled here long before "social media". quite group of pioneers. except BiB may God rest his soul.

Thank you for your kind, well-thought-out and constructive contribution to the discussion. You demonstrate your superior brainpower by, instead of offering a counterpoint, posting something you deem to be a comeuppance. Pathetic little creature. If you wanted gummy dicks, just ask. You don't need to act out to get attention. But since you are, you have to stay at the children's table while adults discuss things.

As if you've done anything else in your post than throw out insults and act out to get attention. Hypocrite of the highest order you are.

That's their opinion. The case isn't recent and on appeal it was ruled that the original sentence was below the minimum required sentence. they'd served what, three months? the minimum is apparently 5 years. shoot, if they were selling dime bags it would be 20, they are lucky.

We have people here "reporting back to jail" because they were released early due to an IT snafu that incorrectly calculated time off for good behavior. Personally, I don't agree with it, but they're going back on their original sentence, not serving two sentences. It was the state's error, and to my way of thinking if they haven't re-offended, are working and doing what they're supposed to do, the system worked. but in any event, they're not serving their sentence twice, they're completing it. That said, I haven't felt the urge to occupy a building over it. that's just me though.

Let's see if the crap-throwing monkey wants to post a new picture now.

I don't usually attack "people" on the board. I insult idiots I don't know like Palin, Coulter, Rush, etc. You want to make it personal, that's your call. My problem is I forget what an incestuous cesspool PPP is. Hate ruled here long before "social media". quite group of pioneers. except BiB may God rest his soul.

Oh, you're back!

Excellent! now my day is complete! How's the code pink organizing going?

They finished their original sentence. The government appealed after the original sentence was served. The Ninth Circus court found the trial court was in error. Thus the two who had completed their original sentence were further punished for a procedural failure by the trial court. They are effectively serving two sentences for one crime. There isn't even precedent supporting this - sentences have been increased on appeal (on defendant appeal, no less), and previous case law exists for expanding sentences based on minimum sentencing requirements, but not after the sentence has already been served.

And let's be completely honest: Y'all Qaeda latched on to it as a convenient issue, but that's not what their trespassing is about. But it's the real issue that should concern everybody. That's real Star Chamber level **** there. And the general acceptance of it is largely due to racism...I guarantee you that if a black man served six months for robbing a liquor store, then a year after he was released the government came back and said "Sorry, you used a gun, and aggravated assault carries a two year mandatory sentence, so you're going back to jail," there would be rioting in the streets. And the rioting, though stupid (as it usually results in people burning their own neighborhoods,) would be warranted.

I wouldn't compare them

Blacks get screwed by the system every day but I don't see riots every day, or the seizing of federal property

Blacks have been getting screwed. Ever since Johnson got them addicted when he started the war on poverty. The problem they have is their perceived savior, the Democratic party, is actually more like the devil undermining any hope of self determination with welfare. Poor saps.

Blacks have been getting screwed. Ever since Johnson got them addicted when he started the war on poverty. The problem they have is their perceived savior, the Democratic party, is actually more like the devil undermining any hope of self determination with welfare. Poor saps.

The democrats have a vested interest of keeping blacks and minorities dependent upon the government. If they achieve financial independence and no longer need government handouts then democrats lose voters and elections. The regressives are the real racists and party of modern slavery.

As Tom said correctly;

The bundys are highlighting an issue that applies to ALL Americans.

Their grievance is inclusive of all races, ethnicities and religions. In surprised more bleeding heart ACLU types aren't concerned at the steadily growing government over reach. If the original guys thrown in jail under Ridiclious terrorism laws were black there would be widespread outrage.

In this case ignore the messengers and focus on the message.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

The democrats have a vested interest of keeping blacks and minorities dependent upon the government. If they achieve financial independence and no longer need government handouts then democrats lose voters and elections. The regressives are the real racists and party of modern slavery.

As Tom said correctly;

Their grievance is inclusive of all races, ethnicities and religions. In surprised more bleeding heart ACLU types aren't concerned at the steadily growing government over reach. If the original guys thrown in jail under Ridiclious terrorism laws were black there would be widespread outrage.

No, I said the Bundys are taking advantage of a situation to highlight their own issues.

And since the Bundys are fundamentally batshit insane, they're distracting from the serious issue people should be worried about.

12262_wpm_lowres.jpg

Meanwhile.....................................back at the ranch.................... :lol:

Oregon standoff: Occupiers recruit ranchers to stop paying grazing fees

BURNS--Members of the armed standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife refuge said Monday that they've recruited ranchers to stop paying the federal government for the right to run cattle on public.

The occupation organizers are planning a 'signing ceremony' Friday where ranchers will sign documents renouncing their obligation to pay fees tied to the federal grazing lands allotments, said spokesman LaVoy Fincicum.

Two ranchers-one from Oregon and one from New Mexico-have agreed to sign the papers and "I hope they bring a couple more in tow" Fincicum said......

Leaders of the occupation, now in its 17th day, plan a public meeting Monday night at a hot springs resort in the unincorporated community of Crane to offer details about their plans.

Finicum said it's one of several meetings expected in the coming day as the occupiers take their message outside of Harney County and even outside of Oregon. He visited Utah last week to drum up support for the occupiers' cause......

(Excerpt) Read more at oregonlive.com ...

Edited by B-Man

As Tom said correctly;

So smooth. So evil. People so jacked up they don't even realize exactly how they are jacked up. Desperately looking for someone to blame when it's right in front of them. As far as the Oregon people. I don't know all the facts but what are the feds doing controlling so much state land? They should get the f out and give it back to Oregon.

Edited by Dante

Guys poach and then use arson to cover it up....sorry, jail time. Nutjobs take over government building because they want to take federal land away from the rest of the American citizenry...sorry, jail time. Still trying to figure out why they have not blockaded the roads and shut down water and power, I guess when they're tired of eating gummy dicks they'll come out.

You dope...

- They requested permission from the appropriate agencies prior to starting the fires.

- They themselves reported the fires getting out of control.

- They put out the fires themselves without the use of local, state, or federal resources.

- The total assessed damage to government property was determined to be less that $1000.

- They were charged with terrorism.

You dope...

- They requested permission from the appropriate agencies prior to starting the fires.

- They themselves reported the fires getting out of control.

- They put out the fires themselves without the use of local, state, or federal resources.

- The total assessed damage to government property was determined to be less that $1000.

- They were charged with terrorism.

They set fires in 2001 and 2006 and damaged federal lands.

One of their own family members testified against them, stating that the larger fire was a coverup for poaching.

When they set the backfires in 2006 to save their own property there were BLM firefighters in the area who could have been endangered.

There was also a plea deal involved. You might find it interesting.

So smooth. So evil. People so jacked up they don't even realize exactly how they are jacked up. Desperately looking for someone to blame when it's right in front of them. As far as the Oregon people. I don't know all the facts but what are the feds doing controlling so much state land? They should get the f out and give it back to Oregon.

Actually back to the Native American tribe in that area that has been patiently working through the court system to get their land back. For some reason they think that if they mounted an armed occupation, they'd be shot.

Actually back to the Native American tribe in that area that has been patiently working through the court system to get their land back. For some reason they think that if they mounted an armed occupation, they'd be shot.

They're Native Americans. I'm surprised they haven't been shot in court.

How far back in time should we unwind conquest and colonialism?