The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

that Barbara Striesand wannbe was as awful as anything i have ever heard on this show in two years.

she (Mikalah Gordon) along with Janay Castine really need to get booted tonight.

After that, I think Amanda Avila and Lindsey Cardinale will be quick to exit after the next week.

just my opinion.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Barbara Striesand wannbe was as awful as anything i have ever heard on this show in two years.

she (Mikalah Gordon) along with Janay Castine really need to get booted tonight.

After that, I think Amanda Avila and Lindsey Cardinale will be quick to exit after the next week.

just my opinion.

267492[/snapback]

I agree. Mikalah's act is done. She just plain annoying and I never could stand Janay. I hope Amanda hangs around a while since my favorite BABE Celina went out last week. <_<

267492[/snapback]

I agree. Mikalah was awful and deserves to get booted. Janay has been bad for several weeks and I am suprised she has lasted this long. There is no question that she needs to go tonight as well.

Ladies Predictions:

Carrie, Nadia, Vonzell challenge for the title.

Jessica hangs around for a while on talent but ultimately loses on "look".

Lindsey and Amanda are early exits.,,just not enough talent.

Janay and Mikalah - good ridance.

Amanda Vila - gets through and lasts maybe a couple of weeks.

Carrie Underwood - clearly gets through, and will battle to the end.

Janay Castine - i would say pack your bags honey, but i am guessing they were already packed two weeks ago.

Jessica Sierra - she has a great voice. but she is ugly. i mean...in a cute sort of way. She can sing, but her personality kind of rubs me the wrong way, and she just doesn't have the look that will draw votes.

Lindsey Cardinale - sorry sweetheart. but the only reason you get through is because Janay and Mikalah suck so bad.

Mikalah Gordon - last week she played her cards right be not speaking. this week she blew it and she sang hoooooooooorribly and she really just needs to be taken to the woodshed and beaten.

Nadia Turner - needs to eat a few cheeseburgers. she is hard to look at when she sings, but she rocked last night. i think she will go deep into the contest....possibly challenge for the title.

Vonzell Solomon - the "sleeper" pick. she kind of flies under the radar. She has a great voice but doesn't have a dynamic personality. I think she battles Carrie and Nadia for being the last girl standing.

Ladies Predictions:

Carrie, Nadia, Vonzell challenge for the title.

Jessica hangs around for a while on talent but ultimately loses on "look".

Lindsey and Amanda are early exits.,,just not enough talent.

Janay and Mikalah - good ridance.

Amanda Vila - gets through and lasts maybe a couple of weeks.

Carrie Underwood - clearly gets through, and will battle to the end.

Janay Castine - i would say pack your bags honey, but i am guessing they were already packed two weeks ago.

Jessica Sierra - she has a great voice. but she is ugly. i mean...in a cute sort of way. She can sing, but her personality kind of rubs me the wrong way, and she just doesn't have the look that will draw votes.

Lindsey Cardinale - sorry sweetheart. but the only reason you get through is because Janay and Mikalah suck so bad.

Mikalah Gordon - last week she played her cards right be not speaking. this week she blew it and she sang hoooooooooorribly and she really just needs to be taken to the woodshed and beaten.

Nadia Turner - needs to eat a few cheeseburgers. she is hard to look at when she sings, but she rocked last night. i think she will go deep into the contest....possibly challenge for the title.

Vonzell Solomon - the "sleeper" pick. she kind of flies under the radar. She has a great voice but doesn't have a dynamic personality. I think she battles Carrie and Nadia for being the last girl standing.

267507[/snapback]

Is it just me, or does Jessica's face look like Courtney Love?

I predict Carrie and Nadia as the final two ladies. Vonzell will get robbed somewhere along the way.

Lindsey will go before Amanda, but Amanda will not be far behind. Someone needs to tell Amanda to not wear a ring if she is going to tap the microphone. That was friggin annoying last night.

Someone needs to tell Amanda to not wear a ring if she is going to tap the microphone. That was friggin annoying last night.

267516[/snapback]

i can't remember the girls name on the show two years ago when Reuben won the comptetion, but there was a girl that went by a single name.....

she did the same thing with her fingers on the mic. drove me nuts.

i can't remember the girls name on the show two years ago when Reuben won the comptetion, but there was a girl that went by a single name.....

she did the same thing with her fingers on the mic.  drove me nuts.

267523[/snapback]

I wouldn't have a problem with it if she didn't wear that ring. It created a loud "tap" that distracted me from her performance.

267492[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more ....

Mikalah reminds me of a younger and even more annoying Fran Drescher ( The Nanny )... Plug my ears..

Janay is simply out of the league of most other remaining contestants.

Overall the guys are I feel more talented this year.....

I think Bo will win it all.....

Whoa! that chick Nadia Turner is awesome. I agree she needs to eat a cheesesteak or three but she flat out rocks! Just a great rock voice and performer. She sings songs i never even heard of and I end up loving them. After her I'd pick 4 guys before I get to another female.

That Mikalah is horrible. Yes, she looks and sounds like a cross between Fran Drescher and Tapanga (that girl from the show Boy Meets World)

Nadia owned the stage last night, we all agre on that, but Jessica really rocked out. And cleavage draws in the male vote. Nanny Jr. has got to go, but I think she just might survive anyway. Janay is long overdue to go.

Gone tonight: Constantine, Travis, Janay, Lindsey.

I'd rather keep Linds, and lose Nanny Jr, but I just think that Nanny Jr has a cult following.

Top 3

Boys: Anwar, Mario, Anthony

Girls: Jessica, Nadia, Vonelle (hon mention Carrie)

Must go: 1)Janay (she's got to have relatives at the phone company because she's been the worst for weeks) I liked Simon's horoscope reading for her-packing her bags & leaving.

2)Mikalah-totally outclassed by the rest of the remaining contestants.

None of the boys is a must go, but Constantine & Travis are my lowest rated. Nikko & Scott are on borrowed time. So are Amanda & Lindsay.

am i allowed to keep this thread alive as an unofficial thread for the AI Season?

the Mario dude did the Top l0 list on Letterman last night. Very Funny!

Click on: Big Show Highlight

My guess is that Lindsey Cardinale or Mikalah Gordon should be packing their tooth brush right about now.

Constantine actually sounded pretty good last night.

Although I think Nadia and Carrie are fan favorites, I think Jessica Sierra is a better singer. And I am now rooting for Vonzell. She is cute. :blink:

am i allowed to keep this thread alive as an unofficial thread for the AI Season?

the Mario dude did the Top l0 list on Letterman last night.  Very Funny!

Click on:  Big Show Highlight

My guess is that Lindsey Cardinale or Mikalah Gordon should be packing their tooth brush right about now.

Constantine actually sounded pretty good last night.

Although I think Nadia and Carrie are fan favorites, I think Jessica Sierra is a better singer.  And I am now rooting for Vonzell.  She is cute.  :blink:

276260[/snapback]

It will probably be Lindsey. Mikalah will be around another week, even though she is obviously the worse singer left.

I don't think that Jessica is better than Nadia. She may be better than Vonzell, but not Nadia, IMO.

Constantine was better last night than he was last week and should stick around a few more weeks. Bo was awsome.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Bo is overrated. He's good but he can only sing really one genre. Constantine was MUCH better last night and I really hope that Mikalah goes this week. Her act is done but she did look VERY HOT last night. If only she never had to talk... :blink:

Carrie Underwood is my favorite right now. One other comment. Does anybody think that Randy is trying to get HIS personal favorites in? I noticed that he really slammed some people and there were others that I thought were worse and he was all over them. He obviously has the ones he wants to continue. He didn't seem very objective to me.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Bo is overrated. He's good but he can only sing really one genre. Constantine was MUCH better last night and I really hope that Mikalah goes this week. Her act is done but she did look VERY HOT last night. If only she never had to talk... :blink:

Carrie Underwood is my favorite right now. One other comment. Does anybody think that Randy is trying to get HIS personal favorites in? I noticed that he really slammed some people and there were others that I thought were worse and he was all over them. He obviously has the ones he wants to continue. He didn't seem very objective to me.

276275[/snapback]

I also think Bo is overrated. The lead singer for Molly Hatchet just passed away: if they signed Bo to take his place, the band would still be playing state fairs. I am officially off the Psycho Scott "Fat !@#$" Savol bandwagon now that they made him mellow out. Carrie Underwood is also my favorite right now, not because she's talented or anything, but I like looking at her. B-)

Randy is a putz.....Does he ever have anything to say..."whats up , dawg, you know I just know, it was just ok, It just didn't work for me, it was pitchy at times, it was ok dawg, you know I've heard you do better, I dont know, it was ok

pppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt