The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

i gotta agree with your post.  i don't know why people, including two of the judges, think that contantine kid has any sort of talent.  he is terrible.  he seems like he stages every move and every "cool rock n roll" inflections when he sings.  it is literally comical watching him perform.

that bo bice is the real deal.  i end up watching this show often enough and have been really impressed with him.  unlike the other kid, bice really seems genuine when he sings and does such a good job.  he is BY FAR the most polished of the guys but he probably won't win based on the peolpe's vote.

i'd be surprised though if bice doesn't have really successful career after AI.

266445[/snapback]

Constantine is a walking cliche. I have no idea what the judges were thinking when they gave him his critique. IMO, he was terrible last night and hopefully will be gone this week.

Bo is the real deal and Anwar was awsome.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Constantine is a walking cliche. I have no idea what the judges were thinking when they gave him his critique. IMO, he was terrible last night and hopefully will be gone this week.

Bo is the real deal and Anwar was awsome.

266466[/snapback]

Constatine and Travis hae to be out this week. I can't believe he tried to beatbox in the middle of his performance.

Constatine and Travis hae to be out this week. I can't believe he tried to beatbox in the middle of his performance.

266476[/snapback]

I agree. They were both the worst of the bunch.

266476[/snapback]

I agree......I think Scott Savol is becoming borderline now that a few of the others have raised their games......but if Travis and Constantine aren't gone this week then that's messed up.

I agree......I think Scott Savol is becoming borderline now that a few of the others have raised their games......but if Travis and Constantine aren't gone this week then that's messed up.

266481[/snapback]

Dude! You gotta stop Agreeing with me! :huh:

266481[/snapback]

I see Scott going this week instead of Constantine. Constantine has the look to keep him around another week. Scott does not have it. Even though Scott was better, I think he will be gone.

Constatine will keep making it, as "closet" American Idol watchers will vote for him. "Rockers" who claim to despise AI, yet still watch it will vote for the rock and roll guy.

That being said, the one who wins will always be the one most popular amongst the 13-16 year old female segment. Everyone else will grow tired of the show and even those who don't, I can't imagine anyone actually voting.

I mean, please tell me none of you actually vote...

AI is at it's best in the first week or so, when you get ot see awful singers and then Simon tear them apart.

Dude! You gotta stop Agreeing with me!  :huh:

266485[/snapback]

lol......I know, it's getting out of hand......fu*k the Dolphins....they suck.......

Okay, your turn 0:)

lol......I know, it's getting out of hand......fu*k the Dolphins....they suck.......

Okay, your turn :huh:

266491[/snapback]

Id fire back along the same lines, but I'd have half the board on me.

Instead: Dude, stop smoking crack and admit you've got a 10 loss season on the horizon! Suck it!

Id fire back along the same lines, but I'd have half the board on me.

Instead: Dude, stop smoking crack and admit you've got a 10 loss season on the horizon! Suck it!

266493[/snapback]

Okay, that helps to get things back to their natural balance :huh:

i hope you guys are wrong about Scott.

i agree he doesn't have the teenie bopper appeal, but i think he comes from a tough background an I hope he gets into the top 12.

i do agree that he has not raised his game over the past two weeks and if he gets into the top 12, he will need to do something to get the audiences' attention.

i hope you guys are wrong about Scott. 

i agree he doesn't have the teenie bopper appeal, but i think he comes from a tough background an I hope he gets into the top 12. 

i do agree that he has not raised his game over the past two weeks and if he gets into the top 12, he will need to do something to get the audiences' attention.

266522[/snapback]

The thing is, the guys are way better than the girls right now. Once they get to six and six next week, I think there will be a girl voted off for at least 3 weeks before the next guy goes.

The thing is, the guys are way better than the girls right now.  Once they get to six and six next week, I think there will be a girl voted off for at least 3 weeks before the next guy goes.

266538[/snapback]

That's a good point.....I hope so, too. They picked a good year to start with 24 since the talent level seems higher than in past seasons. But on the other hand, they picked a bad time to make it an even six and six. The talent is clearly deeper on the guys side, you're right.

I agree. Bo and Anwar are my favorites.

267241[/snapback]

This surprises me:

Bo Jackson can't move like he used to with that artificial hip. Remember that Monday night run? If he could still move like that I would give him a real shot.

Anwar Sadat is a real surprise. He has been "out of action" for quite a while and that little moustache is a little tacky. But, hey, to each their own.

This surprises me:

Bo Jackson can't move like he used to with that artificial hip.  Remember that Monday night run?  If he could still move like that I would give him a real shot.

Anwar Sadat is a real surprise.  He has been "out of action" for quite a while and that little moustache is a little tacky.  But, hey, to each their own.

267252[/snapback]

Good one, Yoho! <_<