The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, call him an ass maybe, but not a preschooler!  :flirt:

BTW I like football as well, I was in France when the World Cup was there. It was pretty cool.

252624[/snapback]

Im feeling left out, so I'll throw in as well for the day: He's not a preschooler, he stopped eating paste well over a year ago.

weak I know, but it's all I got, and work is kicking butt today.

I'm digging Lindsey Cardinale big time...

her pictures on the website (http://idolonfox.com/contestants/lindsey_cardinale/) don't really do it for me, but damn is she hot on TV and has a great voice.

Stojan:

that Mikalah chick is f'n disgusting...with that voice (speaking especially), I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so bad.

her pictures on the website (http://idolonfox.com/contestants/lindsey_cardinale/) don't really do it for me, but damn is she hot on TV and has a great voice.

Stojan:

that Mikalah chick is f'n disgusting...with that voice (speaking especially), I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so bad.

252769[/snapback]

Out of the girls, I'm rooting for Lindsay to have a good run if only because she's easy on the eyes. :flirt: (Although the blonde farm girl isn't too bad either...). Out of the guys, I'm rooting for the music teacher with the dreadlocks...Anwar I think his name is. He seems pretty genuine and I thought he sang Moon River pretty well.

FWIW....

Here's my top 8 power ranking.

I was gonna pick the top 3, but after only one week of actual competition, I'll need to hear a few more performances. You never know how the public will vote. John Stevens had great regional support from WNY last year. His voice is o.k., but he wouldn't crack the top 24 this year.

Scott Savol, David Brown, and Anwar Robinson are all better singers than Anthony Federov, but I think there's a faction of the audience making 'Clay' comparisons and they'll like Federov more.

I think the top 8 will look like this. It'll be a toss up between Mario and Carrie for the top spot, but I think Mario has better stage presence and will edge her out.

1. Mario Vazquez

2. Carrie Underwood

3. Nadia Turner

4. Anthony Federov

5. Aloha Mischeaux

6. Anwar Robinson

7. David Brown

8. Scott Savol

Write it down.

BTW - I think the producers deliberately attempt to sway the voting audience. The first one given the boot, the stunned Melinda Lira, made the statement that the audience didn't know her as she hadn't gotten any face time on the shows leading up to the first week of competition. She was absolutely right. Prior to this week, I can't remember ever seeing her. Several of the other contestants were regularly featured in spots. Every week they make sure to show the freakish, out of control Barbra Streisand-Fran Drescher hybrid, Mikalah Gordon. She definitely has a TV presence, so they give her plenty of face time. She's a cute kid and all, but I'd have to have her seated at the kids table for Thanksgiving. She could get on my last nerve in no time.

Stojan:

252769[/snapback]

Lindsey Cardinale: Slutty but good

Mikalah Gordon Stole Mick Jagger's Lips :flirt:

It appears to me that people behind the scenes are working on softening

Psycho Scott Savol's image. :ph34r:

Unless he starts talking smack again & shows a lot more attitude (Fairplay-style),

I'll have to find another favorite.

This is going to be very unpopular, and I've said it before, but i think Mikalah is frigging HOT... would love to see her naked.

261298[/snapback]

As long as she keeps her mouth shut I agree. But the Fran Drescher "Nanny" voice is irritating. It even comes out when she sings. :ph34r:

As long as she keeps her mouth shut I agree. But the Fran Drescher "Nanny" voice is irritating. It even comes out when she sings.  :ph34r:

261303[/snapback]

Funny, I Tivo AmericanIdol and just watch whatever Simon has to say.

1) Singing a song I hate

2) Randy representing every black stereotype he can possilbly remember from the last time he actually hung out with a black person.

3) Paula "It was good, just be careful with song selection and keep on living this dream".

4) Simon. The Truth.

This is going to be very unpopular, and I've said it before, but i think Mikalah is frigging HOT... would love to see her naked.

261298[/snapback]

I don't think she is legal yet, is she?